By SPG
karrybird wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:When I wrote newer gens, I meant B\W (2), I already got pearl and platinum, somehow, and I enjoyed them too. I had less time to play them than when I was little, obviously, but 4th gen I already know, I even got a hold of some 3rd gen, still haven't finished those either, but some pokemon from 4th gen looked really weird, and so many legendaries, that made me kinda stopped afterwards, so I never played B\W. But since I think B2\W2 aren't directly linked to B\W, I might skip the latter and directly go for the latest.

b/w was really good imo, but their sequels offered so much more and i just can't stop playing! but that may just be me, a lot of people don't like change, and thus automatically hate the new. but like i always say, don't knock it till you try it! : D

i like what they tried to do, but imo they tryed too hard and ended up failing because of it, i just felt the game was boring to play through and the sprites looked bad, most likely because of the animations though, i bet you once i see them as 3d mdoels in x/y i'll like the pokemon, the sprites just make them look bad imo

By karrybird
SPG wrote:i like what they tried to do, but imo they tryed too hard and ended up failing because of it, i just felt the game was boring to play through and the sprites looked bad, most likely because of the animations though, i bet you once i see them as 3d mdoels in x/y i'll like the pokemon, the sprites just make them look bad imo

yeah i heard a lot of bad rep about the sprites, but i honestly didn't see all that much wrong with them. maybe i was just too busy paying attention to the fact that they actually moved that i forgot to care about how bad blown up pixels look. XD
but the battles i've seen so far from x/y are wonderful! i definitely can't wait to play it.
By Articuno437
karrybird wrote:
The_BatKing wrote:Awesome Great Work Karrybird

BTW Ur an Awesome moddeller i hope u keep going :)

hehe of course i'll keep going! this is going to be my future career i mean :)

btw, scratch that other pic, how's this fluff thingy?

Much, much better. :D :D
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:i like what they tried to do, but imo they tryed too hard and ended up failing because of it, i just felt the game was boring to play through and the sprites looked bad, most likely because of the animations though, i bet you once i see them as 3d mdoels in x/y i'll like the pokemon, the sprites just make them look bad imo

yeah i heard a lot of bad rep about the sprites, but i honestly didn't see all that much wrong with them. maybe i was just too busy paying attention to the fact that they actually moved that i forgot to care about how bad blown up pixels look. XD
but the battles i've seen so far from x/y are wonderful! i definitely can't wait to play it.

i mean how its all choppy and lazily done, i mean, look at his cannon, it disconnects from the body
By Zariu
SPG wrote:i mean how its all choppy and lazily done, i mean, look at his cannon, it disconnects from the body

...............I never even noticed that the animations are like that. I guess I'm just oblivious to stuff like that lol

anyways, the head fluff is looking much better Karry
By Boogaluke
#26344 I think the eye brows just need to slant in a bit more, probably over lapping into the middle part of the head.
By KuryoZT
#26395 Wow, Karry's models are so good, that it turns into a gen fight.
With some comments on the model in between haha xD
But yeah, if the eyebrows could be a little more between the eyes
By Shadowfox9356493
#27352 I love it :D it looks great but just a few little touches will make zorua really 'shine' :D

- smaller fur-paintbrush-thingy on its forehead
- head is a teeny bit too large vertically, maybe shorten it a little?
- some more of that fur on its tail to balance it all out

Then its perfect, and i wanna catch it just to adore the look of it all day, its so cute xD
By Elakan
#28875 Keep making these AWESOME models!
By RecklessMetal
#29390 Gen Iv, as far as new pokemon go, was sloppy with half, and great with the other half (But it made up for it with the awesome new battle mechanics, and New dimensions, as well as some new awesome Evo's to old pokemon)

I personally felt that Gen V was just lazy. I mean, sure the 3d-ness was cool, but the new pokemon werent that awesome( Seriously?!?! Ice cream and trash????) And It really didnt introduce anything new (although it made multiplayer awesome) I just feel as if in everything new they made they half did it.

P.S. Karry I would <3 you forever if you did the Lux line :D
JOIN THE TEAM