By Ewcongogamer
#33126 What are you working on now? Do you have like a plan of models you are making?

By karrybird
Ewcongogamer wrote:What are you working on now? Do you have like a plan of models you are making?

i'm going to finish up the fossils, i.e. lileep and cradilly
going to remake kabutops too.

i really have a HUGE list of pokes i want to get to, but the vast majority will have to wait until gen 1 is done first....
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
Ewcongogamer wrote:What are you working on now? Do you have like a plan of models you are making?

i really have a HUGE list of pokes i want to get to, but the vast majority will have to wait until gen 1 is done first....

Might as well make them, no one is stopping you, we already know you hate the rest and that we wont add them til they are done, so do them for all we care, we will have tons to shove in when gen 1 will (never) be completed
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:

Might as well make them, no one is stopping you, we already know you hate the rest and that we wont add them til they are done, so do them for all we care, we will have tons to shove in when gen 1 will (never) be completed

still gonna make the fossils first though, gen 1 might be done by then...
By SPG
karrybird wrote:still gonna make the fossils first though, gen 1 might be done by then...
doubt it, only one way to find out, we wait, and you guys shoot down my negative with a 100v positive
By RecklessMetal
karrybird wrote:

I also think you owuld be a wonderful candidate for Sneazel/Weavile

We need more Ice and Dark types, and that's a 2-fer
By karrybird
firetools wrote:
I also think you owuld be a wonderful candidate for Sneazel/Weavile

We need more Ice and Dark types, and that's a 2-fer

very true, and i do like weavile :)
By SubGenesis
#33336 Lilleep and cradilly are my favourite fossils so I would love it if you made them there your type of model too
By Articuno437
Tsev92 wrote:Karry I give you my solemn vow now... when I become a zombie the ingestion of your beautiful, perfect creative brain shall be the sole purpose of my undead existence.

Ok..... that's really, really creepy and this was my expresion: :shock: :o :o :shock:
By Jephon
#33971 Yea, we need more ice, dark, ghost and dragon. What about the bagon (sp?) line?
JOIN THE TEAM