By HowlingCoyote
#136908 Austin gave me the models to texture while his computer's down.

In the future please give credit to those who texture your models. It's a bit rude not to.
Here's the textured models c:
I can either send them to Booty or you could contact me directly.

Thank!

By zero_breaker
HowlingCoyote » 08 Sep 2014 09:07 wrote:Austin gave me the models to texture while his computer's down.

In the future please give credit to those who texture your models. It's a bit rude not to.

Thank!

That looks so awesome : D
And yeah, I was going to put booty's name in the top post once he finished texturing all the stuff, I'll probably do it first next time.

Also, post updated with the new textures!
By HowlingCoyote
zero_breaker » 08 Sep 2014 01:12 wrote:
HowlingCoyote » 08 Sep 2014 09:07 wrote:Austin gave me the models to texture while his computer's down.

Thank!

That looks so awesome : D
And yeah, I was going to put booty's name in the top post once he finished texturing all the stuff, I'll probably do it first next time.

Also, post updated with the new textures!

Actually I texture Deino too ^u^;;
If he didn't tell you then that's a bit of a problem but here's me saying I textured this entire line for you and even redid some of geometry a bit on Deino. All he did was pass on the files to me. (:
By zero_breaker
HowlingCoyote » 09 Sep 2014 12:41 wrote:Actually I texture Deino too ^u^;;
If he didn't tell you then that's a bit of a problem but here's me saying I textured this entire line for you and even redid some of geometry a bit on Deino. All he did was pass on the files to me. (:

Yeah he didn't tell me that :P Fixed.
JOIN THE TEAM