By karrybird
KageJ21 » 09 Jul 2014 11:07 wrote:I was working the deino line and I have all three models. I still need to texture and fix a few things.

Doesn't mean zero can't make it too..
After both versions are made i believe there will be a vote for which one makes it in game (if that's a thing anymore).

By KageJ21
karrybird » 09 Jul 2014 20:47 wrote:
KageJ21 » 09 Jul 2014 11:07 wrote:I was working the deino line and I have all three models. I still need to texture and fix a few things.

After both versions are made i believe there will be a vote for which one makes it in game (if that's a thing anymore).

Well I turned in mine in the approval form so ill find out tomorrow maybe. Problem is that i just realized i left a few errors on Hydreigon and Zweilous so I dont know if I should resend it or wait for them to msg me about it.
By zero_breaker
#130702 Zweilous is done as well! Whew, this line is hard.
By SPG
karrybird » July 9th, 2014, 8:47 pm wrote:

nah, i just give feedback on both if needed, and if one doesnt need it i pick that over the other
By zero_breaker
#133929 Sooo, Booty finally did the textures for Deino : D
JOIN THE TEAM