By Edeodin
#82801 And here is Pignite as well. I haven't started Emboar yet (oh god the flaming facial hair aaah), but he's on my to-do list!

Original
| Show

Update 1
| Show

By tkgamer18
#82806 Awesome model there! I can't wait for Emboar but god he is going to be a pain to model!
By KuryoZT
#82815 Is pignite really that fat?
Anyway, the neck seems weird when looking from the side, like the two parts don't meet right.
And well that's about all I can say, though too bad you can't make the little parts of its outfit in model instead of simple texture, because it's based on a ring fighter right? The sport that's called fake, the name is seriously dodging me there, sorry.
(Let's go on a model feedback streak, hope I can help a little after all the time off I took)
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:Is pignite really that fat?
Anyway, the neck seems weird when looking from the side, like the two parts don't meet right.
And well that's about all I can say, though too bad you can't make the little parts of its outfit in model instead of simple texture, because it's based on a ring fighter right? The sport that's called fake, the name is seriously dodging me there, sorry.
(Let's go on a model feedback streak, hope I can help a little after all the time off I took)

Yep he's pretty stout. It doesn't help his case when his stomach seamlessly merges with his jawline. And not even the 3D games appear to bother modelling the bits of his outfit, it's all just done in texture.
By fosterd
#82835 love it as usual i hope your treeko line gets the walking animation because it did not look like it had one in the trailer for 2.5
By Edeodin
#83161 Updated the way the head connects. I was going to leave it open for head animation, but I think it would look awkward with our animation system because his jaw is basically part of his torso.

| Show
By tkgamer18
Edeodin wrote:Updated the way the head connects. I was going to leave it open for head animation, but I think it would look awkward with our animation system because his jaw is basically part of his torso.

| Show

Now that looks much better there ed but make the mouth lower away from the nose a tad bit.
By Reinen
#84194 Cool i like how its modelled alot
JOIN THE TEAM