By lugiaisbeast101
#86897 If you know how to reduce the poly count, then by all means do it, otherwise I would suggest to restart the model. Don't get me wrong, the model is wonderful, but there is a code we modelers live by when using advanced modeling programs (anything other than techne) "Lowest quality possible" :) Yeah, the rule is that we are not aloud to make models with a very very high poly count. If you don'y know what I mean then I'll give you a general idea, the head cannot be any higher quality than at least this (and this is pushing it too)

10X10

Any more then that shouldn't be ok, try going at least 6x6 or something along those lines for the head. You'll know if your model is too high res if it's more significantly refined then the sphere shown. If you compare your models poly count to the sphere, you can see the HUGE difference.
By lugiaisbeast101
#86899 If you know how to reduce the poly count, then by all means do it, otherwise I would suggest to restart the model. Don't get me wrong, the model is wonderful, but there is a code we modelers live by when using advanced modeling programs (anything other than techne) "Lowest quality possible" :) Yeah, the rule is that we are not aloud to make models with a very very high poly count. If you don'y know what I mean then I'll give you a general idea, the head cannot be any higher quality than at least this (and this is pushing it too)

10X10

Any more then that shouldn't be ok, try going at least 6x6 or something along those lines for the head. You'll know if your model is too high res if it's more significantly refined then the sphere shown. If you compare your models poly count to the sphere, you can see the HUGE difference.
By tkgamer18
ZachAttack107 wrote:This is a quick fix and a bit of color no done yet. Please leave more feedback thank you!!!

The model is still way too high poly there. You need to make the model make the model have a 10 x 10 poly count like lugiabeast said.
By lugiaisbeast101
#86953 If you are not understanding me just let me know, because what you did was the exact opposite of what I said....

and my name isn't Lugiamaster :p
By tkgamer18
ZachAttack107 wrote:Thank you for all of you help hope this is what you were looking for and if it is wrong tell me how to do it please. Thank you!!!

Try watching some blender texture tutorials on YouTube.
By ZachAttack107
#87022 I hope you all enjoy the finished product of vanillite. I couldn't have done it without all you guy's help. Thank you!!!

P.S. I will be doing the evolutions I am currently working on vanillish. :D
Attachments
Vanillite5.blend.png
Front View Vanillite Finished
JOIN THE TEAM