By Pro_Malti
#87700 I wanted to give modelling a shot, so here's my first model, Tympole. It was fun trying to find out how to do stuff. (Thanks to Sundial_MC for answering most of my questions while I was attempting this. :D)
V0.3(Textures by: Edeodin):
Spoiler:
Normal:
Shiny:

V0.2:
Spoiler:
Front View
Side View
Back View

V0.1:
Spoiler:
Front View
Side View
Back View

By lugiaisbeast101
#87762 Quick question, are the tail and ears just stuck on or is it all one mesh?
By Vespirs
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Quick question, are the tail and ears just stuck on or is it all one mesh?

They're stuck on.
By Pro_Malti
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Quick question, are the tail and ears just stuck on or is it all one mesh?

I made each part individually
then used the combine feature under the mesh menu.
By Harbinger
#87877 Looks good so far but as Vespirs mentioned try to make the sides form into the body a little better. Easiest way to do this is to take a sphere and rotate it 90 degrees so that the top and bottom are now the sides and extrude them. Here is a quick example,
By KuryoZT
#87915 Just adding to everyone's, the length of the tail shouldn't also be the same as the head.
Seems so from the sprite
By Pro_Malti
Harbinger wrote:Looks good so far but as Vespirs mentioned try to make the sides form into the body a little better. Easiest way to do this is to take a sphere and rotate it 90 degrees so that the top and bottom are now the sides and extrude them.

Ok I remade the whole "body" and moved vertices to make the ears from the sphere instead of seperate objects. Updated V0.2.

KuryoZT wrote:Just adding to everyone's, the length of the tail shouldn't also be the same as the head.
Seems so from the sprite

Made it a big longer and wider. Updated in V0.2.
JOIN THE TEAM