By Kyiv
#92723 One of ur guys maal96... Came on my server and started advertising this server. Called me a noob when basically he is the one using some amateurish techniques of popularity. :(
By Flug
#92816 This server is amazing. It is great for people who just started Pixelmon because you can play with other people and they can help you. The owner (WaffleMaster) is very nice and so are the mods and admins. I really think that this server could go somewhere, plus every no and then if the server gets to a certain amount of people the staff will do drop parties with Pokemon and will allow you to grab as many as possible. Anybody who reads this should go and join that server ASAP!
By HawaiinNinja
#93056 PyroGaming Faction And Survival(w/Pixelmon)
===========================
We are a new and updated server with great staff and many plugins that pixelmon server do not have to offer.
{FACTION}
{LOCKETTE}
{ARENACREATOR}
{AND MANY MORE!!!!!}
This server are constantly looking for new and improved staff member that are both friendly too the community and willing to help the server!!!!
So Come on down today to pyrogaming.strangled.net!!
By Draygon
#93200 In all honesty, the admins and moderators often do not see our messages because of the lack of being able to discern between people's chats. Furthermore, the excessive amount of uncontrolled children on the server make it very difficult to get any sort of point across a majority of the time as well. All in all, the server's hierarchy needs work.
JOIN THE TEAM