By fameblue
#94688 Hello all!

I have just started a pixelmon server with 28 slots and am looking for some people to be dedicated staffers and builders :).
Comment below with the following application!

IGN:
How long have you been playing pixelmon?:
How mature are you (scale 1-10):
How long can you be on weekdays (average):
How long can you be on weekends (average):

Our ip is

pvp.wolverinecraft.com :D

ByGenericNameHere
#94703 IGN: MinerKombat1557
How long have you been playing pixelmon?: since the like, 5th version, i just never had a fourm account
How mature are you (scale 1-10):7, since i like to mess around, but i can be super serious if needed
How long can you be on weekdays (average): Holidays, so like 3-6 hours
How long can you be on weekends (average): 3-6 hours,
Applying for: Admin
Extra Information: i am a kind and respect ful person who likes to play, weather with pokemon or players and just be a nice guy to have around! i like to help and build but i ain't the best builder in Minecraft.

Examples for Situations:

A Griefer Griefed a house! what would i do is:
Use Log to see who did it, then whoever did it gets a 8 hour ban, then if they continue, 24 hour ban, then if there too stupid to stop, permanent ban

A hacker is using x-ray to be rich! how do i handle it? Ban Him, we should not (and will not) tolerate hackers.

A Random Player is flying, what would i do? kick them, it could be lag, and when they rejoin and there still flying, remove /gm or /fly from them.

Another Admin is Abusing! I would report it to you, then you choose the course of action
By zohninja
#94705 IGN: zohninja
How long have you been playing pixelmon?: ~4 months
How mature are you (scale 1-10): 10
How long can you be on weekdays (average): 4+ hours
How long can you be on weekends (average): 6+ hours

Applying for an admin/lead staff position based on experience in positions such as head moderator/builder, admin, and co-owner on previous servers.
By WyldWing
#94712 IGN: WyldWing
How long have you been playing pixelmon?: ~5 months
How mature are you (scale 1-10): 9
How long can you be on weekdays (average): 6 or so hours
How long can you be on weekends (average): 6 or so hours

I know that I am very young to be applying for a position such as this, though I ask you to give me a chance. I am very mature for my age, I always have been. I'm very eager to help and it has been my dream to help on a server. I've always wanted to sort out problems and I am very resourceful and kind. I can keep my head in any situation and am never too cross. I can deal with angry/aggravated players and help keep the peace on the server.

I understand if you don't want someone as young as me on your staff. Thanks for reading this! You may see me on your server staff or not.

~WyldWing
By fameblue
MinerKombat1557 wrote:IGN: MinerKombat1557
How long have you been playing pixelmon?: since the like, 5th version, i just never had a fourm account
How mature are you (scale 1-10):7, since i like to mess around, but i can be super serious if needed
How long can you be on weekdays (average): Holidays, so like 3-6 hours
How long can you be on weekends (average): 3-6 hours,
Applying for: Admin
Extra Information: i am a kind and respect ful person who likes to play, weather with pokemon or players and just be a nice guy to have around! i like to help and build but i ain't the best builder in Minecraft.

Examples for Situations:

A Griefer Griefed a house! what would i do is:
Use Log to see who did it, then whoever did it gets a 8 hour ban, then if they continue, 24 hour ban, then if there too stupid to stop, permanent ban

A hacker is using x-ray to be rich! how do i handle it? Ban Him, we should not (and will not) tolerate hackers.

A Random Player is flying, what would i do? kick them, it could be lag, and when they rejoin and there still flying, remove /gm or /fly from them.

Another Admin is Abusing! I would report it to you, then you choose the course of action

Accepted :) You're ranked in-game :) and OPed
By fameblue
WyldWing wrote:IGN: WyldWing
How long have you been playing pixelmon?: ~5 months
How mature are you (scale 1-10): 9
How long can you be on weekdays (average): 6 or so hours
How long can you be on weekends (average): 6 or so hours

I know that I am very young to be applying for a position such as this, though I ask you to give me a chance. I am very mature for my age, I always have been. I'm very eager to help and it has been my dream to help on a server. I've always wanted to sort out problems and I am very resourceful and kind. I can keep my head in any situation and am never too cross. I can deal with angry/aggravated players and help keep the peace on the server.

I understand if you don't want someone as young as me on your staff. Thanks for reading this! You may see me on your server staff or not.

~WyldWing

Accepted :) you're ranked in-game now :D
And don't worry, as long as you're mature you'll be fine :)
JOIN THE TEAM