By sdove95
#108571 Builder Application
Experience 1/10: 6
IGN: shelbydove95
Time you play daily: 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more. It just depends on my school work.
PIcture of any building you had built: I'm not sure how to put them on here, but I have screen shots of things I've built, and I could send them to you any other way?
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
By MrRokusho
#108917 Unfortunately, I got banned on this server.

However, if you're looking to have a nice time with some nice people (which I think most of the people are), you should definitely visit this server because it provides a lot of fun. I spend like 40 hours on this server and it was fun all along, It's a nice world, very recognizable (kanto) and you just want to continue gathering badges and pokemon once you've entered this awesome server.
So to make a long story short, It's a great server, you should definitely visit it. :D

As for me, I think I'll just crawl back to my models again, now that my dreams of becoming a pokemon champion have ended. :lol:

PS: I hold no grudges to anyone on this server, they're nice folks, I'm just a bit disappointed for getting banned over almost nothing.
By MrRokusho
MrRokusho wrote:Unfortunately, I got banned on this server, due to pointing out some points of improvements. The mods/admins on this server are nice people however they can't take a bit of constructive critique it seems, they rather ban you or mute you if you do give them constructive critique. However as I've learned during my modeling for pixelmon and posting on the forums, constructive critizism isn't bad at all it is in my opinion something that only can improve a server. Perhaps some of the moderators/admins the server is already perfect, but unfortunately it is not YET, which is no shame at all, because it's not ruining the gameplay. So if you're someone that can't keep his mouth shut about points to improve the server don't go this server.

However, if you're just looking to have a nice time with some nice people (which I think most of the people are), you should definitely visit this server because it provides a lot of fun.
So to make this long story short, It's a great server, you should definitely visit it. But don't think that you can go walking around saying things how they can make the server better. :D

As for me, I think I'll just crawl back to my models again, now that my dreams of becoming a pokemon champion have ended. :lol:
By R3DNECKTOAST3R
MrRokusho wrote:Unfortunately, I got banned on this server.

However, if you're looking to have a nice time with some nice people (which I think most of the people are), you should definitely visit this server because it provides a lot of fun. I spend like 40 hours on this server and it was fun all along, It's a nice world, very recognizable (kanto) and you just want to continue gathering badges and pokemon once you've entered this awesome server.
So to make a long story short, It's a great server, you should definitely visit it. :D

PS: I hold no grudges to anyone on this server, they're nice folks, I'm just a bit disappointed for getting banned over almost nothing.

Why'd You get banned
By MrRokusho
R3DNECKTOAST3R wrote: Why'd You get banned

The reason says: Fighting with admin.
It's a long story, but to sum it up let's say i gave some constructive feedback about the server (I suggested a certain improvement for the server) and they probably misinterpretated me and muted me, then when i got unmuted I tried to explain what I meant and what happend; they felt i was putting up a fight to prove them wrong about muting me i suppose (while i was just explaining what happend) so they banned me. :lol:

Maybe all those mistunderstandings are just because i haven't mastered the english language enough, because I didn't mean any harm whenever I talked on the server.
JOIN THE TEAM