By R3DNECKTOAST3R
MrRokusho wrote:
R3DNECKTOAST3R wrote: Why'd You get banned

The reason says: Fighting with admin.
It's a long story, but to sum it up let's say i gave some constructive feedback about the server (I suggested a certain improvement for the server) and they probably misinterpretated me and muted me, then when i got unmuted I tried to explain what I meant and what happend; they felt i was putting up a fight to prove them wrong about muting me i suppose (while i was just explaining what happend) so they banned me. :lol:

Maybe all those mistunderstandings are just because i haven't mastered the english language enough, because I didn't mean any harm whenever I talked on the server.

I'll miss you Roku

By MrRokusho
R3DNECKTOAST3R wrote:I'll miss you Roku

Ahw... let's not get sentimental now shall we :lol:
By MrRokusho
R3DNECKTOAST3R wrote:
MrRokusho wrote:
R3DNECKTOAST3R wrote: Why'd You get banned

The reason says: Fighting with admin.
It's a long story, but to sum it up let's say i gave some constructive feedback about the server (I suggested a certain improvement for the server) and they probably misinterpretated me and muted me, then when i got unmuted I tried to explain what I meant and what happend; they felt i was putting up a fight to prove them wrong about muting me i suppose (while i was just explaining what happend) so they banned me. :lol:
Also it was kind of messy at that moment in the chat, lots of people asking the staff things and stuff, i can imagine them losing their temper. :D

Maybe all those mistunderstandings are just because i haven't mastered the english language enough, because I didn't mean any harm whenever I talked on the server.

I'll miss you Roku
By MrRokusho
Josecami wrote:Guys soon Altomare, we alredy started building it!
Also Mr,Rokusho we forgive you :) and you're unbanned

Haha, thanks, I might join every now and then again :D
JOIN THE TEAM