By Shadi_P
#98777 Poke Gurus is a very relaxed server. Everyone on Poke Gurus staff is well qualified and willing to help any player even with the smallest problem. The server offers a wide variety of different aspects to the game. We have included the mcmmo plug in to give a twist to the game a bit. Not only do you get to battle pokemon and gym leaders you also get to work your way up the mcmmo ladder to recieve treasures and double drops. You can go fishing regularly to receive food or to catch pokemon. This is a true survival server where your hunger is limited. There are plenty of ways to receive food through defeating certain pokemon or you could start a farm of your own by going to our wonderful shop and purchasing some spawn eggs for a reasonable price. There are 8 different gyms(soon to be more) all with a certain lvl cap to battle through. We host tournaments all the time and have a drop party every Sat around 10am central time. There is never a dull moment here so you should stop in and see how you like it. Oh and by the way if you have never played pixelmon before when you first log in it will kick you back out, don't get discouraged about it, it does it to everyone the first time. Just come back in and enjoy your stay. Cant wait to see you here.

By Brooke
#98940 I have tried joining but every time I join the world nothings there I don't even think the Pixelmon mod was there is that a problem that happens to everyone or is it just me? I tried joining other servers but they are ok.
By Shadi_P
#107869 i dont know why you are having trouble with this everyone else has no problems. you can msg me on skhpe to try and fix the problem if you would like to my Skype name is speterson1984
By Shadi_P
#117134 hope to see some new players on today. Come check us out we have recently updated to 3.0.2 so get the latest update and come join us
By Animalol
#117136 Shadi_P,

please do not multi-post, as that is against the forum rules. If you wish to keep your server updated, please just update the main post.

Thanks,

Animalol
JOIN THE TEAM