By redalert380
#99144 Derpmon is a fun loving server that enjoys to just have a few laughs.

We have gyms, an economy, server shop, auction plugin, griefprevention (golden shovel claiming), good voting rewards, and a highly mature group of staff members.

IP: Derpmon.ExodusHosting.net

Weekly drop parties where we drop 5 masterballs 20 rare candies and one random shiny pokemon.

We are currently building a town for each gym where players can live aswell.

*Looking for gym leaders and skilled builders please apply on the forums at derpmon.enjin.com*

By Burnkk
#99372 I have been playing on this server for 2 days now and it is really a great server. The server got some great and kind staff, there are alot of gyms being build, and bosses are just being spawned.
The shop is also a great building, you can vote for the server, where you get money from. With that money you can buy alot of things for cheap, really awesome.

Thnx for setting up this server guys! Great server, nice gyms, good staff and alot more!
By DeathMonkey666
#99758 I been playing on the server for about a week. I love it its been amazing time playing on here i have stopped playing other servers because its so fun. it would be amazing if more players came on and played but the staff is amazing so nice they help you with everything you need help with. and the owner dustin is so nice he will help you with anything you need like catching pokemon to claiming your home.

The best server for Pixelmon is this server.<3
By redalert380
#99986 We are now offering player owned shops. The players can now make their own economy. Join the server and go to /warp PlayerShop to check it out. We will be setting up signs to show all item numbers you need to know.
By DerpEvilNoc
#100892 This Is The Best SErver you will ever join in your entire life we have the best staff very friendly staff and everyone works together we have a staff member who speaks itailian if that is your language you speak and we have a staff member who speaks spanish plus we have drop parties every single saturday
By redalert380
#101252 Thanks for all the positive feedback. Hope you all enjoy the server, and hopefully we can have 40 people online for the drop party this saturday instead of 30.
JOIN THE TEAM