By Frisson
#115696 Vanathi says this server has such a wonderful bunch of dorks. If you take your time to know them WHILE you enjoy the best MOD on this server you will definitely benefit and adore everything this place has to offer. Please come in and stay, everyone is welcome, and don't forget to chat with everyone!!!

By Lusewing
#115715 Loving this server. I spent a while trying out diffrent places but this was the one that kept me coming back for more.

Friendly players and staff.
Fantastic builds around the map but all spaced well so there are still plently of 'wilds'.
Really top notch buy/sell set up that makes building and playing minecraft just how you want to both fun and rewarding.

If you are looking for a Pixelmon server that is just as much Minecraft as it is Pixelmon then this is the place to be.
By Animalol
#117500 Tom04,

just to let you know, please do not multi-post. Posting more than one time in a row is against the forum rules.

Thanks,

Animalol
By xXCNE84Xx
#118728 Absolutely my favorite server the owner Torm is the best person ive met and the people on the server are nice,helpful,cool,and funny. In general the best server i have ever been on I hope that they keep up the great work and hope to see some new faces on the server soon. Amphycraft 4 lyfe :D :D :geek:
JOIN THE TEAM