By danyul0w0
#100549 Hello everyone,

First thanks for taking a look at the topic. I am Danyul0w0, the head admin of Pokebits. We are a relatively new Pixelmon server that has been up for roughly over a month now. There was a change of ownership and the server has changed and evolved since then, but I can assure you there is no compromise on quality of life on the server and there is a great and helpful staff team happy to address any issues or questions you may have.

// Connecting //
I am here to welcome you to join it if you wish and this can be done so through connecting at pokebits.sg-mc.co.uk.

// A Brief Overview //
We have various gyms setup that are player run and various other events regularly run on the server. There is also a server changelog on our website main page that keeps visitors up to date with new things that are implemented and things that are improved.
And if you are further interested you can also see our showcase of some of the structures and Gyms we have built.

// Our Rules //
- No Greifing or Raiding
- No Excessive use of CAPS.
- No Spamming the chat
- PokeRadar is Disallowed. Please remove it.
- If you need help ask the staff

// Useful Things to Know //
- If you are new to the server you can get some starting equipment by doing /kit tools.
- You can vote daily for rewarded Rare Candies and some Money to buy items at the shop.
- You can use Factions to claim land and protect your stuff
- The colosseum is a space for fun Pokébattles, feel free to use it.
- You can use our Auction House to bid for items or Trade with other players.
- Remember you can also use /backpack for extra inventory space.

// Dynmap //

// A Few Images //
Flying Gym
Dragon Gym
Grass Gym
Colosseum

I will keep it as brief as that, thank you for checking out the topic and if you do decide to visit thank you and feel free to say hi to me. If you have any further questions or want any more information feel free to reply here and I will do my best to answer.

Best,
Danyul0w0

By danyul0w0
#100580 An update, I have some more details to add now I have fixed some errors and made some changes.

// Fixed the crash on first join issue.

// We upgraded our server host package and there are now 165 player slots. There is also more RAM and the config has been optimised to reflect this.

I also feel I should mention some of the plugins we run.
// Factions // We use this to prevent briefing and to allow players to have an area they can build a home, their own small arena and any pixel art they want to create.

// Vault // To tie together our mods that use economy. See below;
// Essentials Buy Signs // So that items can be bought in our Pokémart.
// CraftBay // So players and server auctions of various items can take place, there is a 15% bank cut taken from the price earned.
// QuickTrade // Allows players to trade items for other items or for money.
// Backpack // Carry more, economy money to expand slots.

// Lockette // Further protection for your items or homes.

// CreativeGates // Make cool warps to different areas.

// Votifier // Get rewarded for your support. Rare Candies etc.

There are also administrative add ons in place to help us ensure everyone is looked after and nothing is done to ruin a players experience but I don't see any reason worth listing these.

Thank you again for reading.
Best,
Danyul0w0
By danyul0w0
#100825 After checking out the server [Obscuras] it is clear we need some builders to help making some better structures, therefore:

// We are now looking for some builders, message a member of the staff in game or on our website for details.

And credit for inspiration where credit is due, please check out the Obscuras server. The structures and immersion it has is incredible.

Best,
Danyul0w0
By danyul0w0
#101019 Pokebits is currently offline while our host migrates us to higher performance server hardware. If you are trying to connect currently we apologise. Please also note that you can now only use our DNS as the IP and no longer the previous IP address.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best,
Danyul0w0
By danyul0w0
#101960 // Update 22nd of January //

Votifier is currently not working correctly due to our migration to a higher performance node. I am working on fixing this and will notify you once it is working again :)

Thank you for your patience,
Best,
danyul0w0
By danyul0w0
#104421 Update 28th of January

// Added a new starting spawn with a city, the city is currently incomplete.
// Added the beginnings of an NPC system where you can quest for Pokemon rewards. A shop will also soon be implemented through the use of NPC's
// Kanto Region is currently being comprehensively built and will be operational over the next few weeks.
// Our chat was temporarily broken but is now functioning again as intended.
By danyul0w0
#107612 // Update 3rd of February //

// There were some permission errors that have been resolved
// Quests are now functioning as intended
// A new shop has been added with a GUI, no need to click signs anymore
// New pixel art and a mysterious beach resort has appeared
// New warp zone
// Staff players are now full and applications are currently closed
// Added a new Ground gym

Thank you as always for reading.

Best wishes and have fun on the server,
danyul0w0
By danyul0w0
#108076 // Update 4th February //

// Added the battle area for the Elite Four, this is still work in progress
// Most of the mountain fortress that the Elite Four battle area sits underneath is also underway
// After completion there will be a quest line to battle the Elite Four which will require all previous Gym Leaders are beaten

// Eyecandy
By danyul0w0
#110143 // Update 10th February //

// Quests are temporarily disabled for bug fixing and rewrite of code to make it work better with MCPC+
// The Elite Four area is now complete, fully furnished and heavily structured and built into a mountain
// There have been some staff role changes and we are now looking for a 2 moderators
// A few plugins have been tweaked for better stability
// There is a new PokeMart store in the spawn city whom you can right click to buy items off

Best,
Danyul0w0
JOIN THE TEAM