By Lopes
#101522 [center]Image[/center]

24/7, IP: exalted-mtg.net
Authentication plugin may cause a crash on first logon!

Teamspeak: exalted-mtg.net:1234
Forums: http://exaltedmon.enjin.com/

Updates:
    Migrated to an 8gb VPS! Lag has completely gone!!
    Exciting new quests!
    Events in progress to complete the gym leaders!

Coming soon:
    Pokemon riding will shortly be enabled again!
    New forums!
    Videos!

What is Exalted-mtg?
    Exalted-mtg is a 2 week old RPG/Quest oriented server that has friendly players and active staff. On our server you're able to experience the joys of minecraft, with a touch of nostalgia as you battle, train and capture your way to becoming the champion! There are exciting quests, with more added every day, a stable player base with more joining every hour, countless areas to explore, an almost completely open world in which we allow you to do with what you will, scheduled events by staff and much more. So what're you waiting for? Come on by and play exalted-mtg.net, the server where two worlds collide!

Mods required to play:
    Custom NPCs 1.6.4
    PixelMON 2.5.7

Features:
    A completely open world where you can build almost anywhere (spawn and gyms not included)
    19 quests which reward exciting items with more ideas being implemented constantly
    Factions for claiming your land and protecting your village
    8 gyms with actual players as leaders!
    Plugins to ensure your security and enjoyment
    Minigames (Paintball[plugin], Parkour, Spleef, SafariZone, etc)
    Scheduled events hosted by staff!
    Custom DayCare
    Custom currency system
    Custom shops for VIP's
    Authentication plugin!
    Legendary spawns with a rate of 3000
    And much, much more!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

By zack2051
#101900 Great server, amazing staff and players, and it's so much fun! It was so good it's the first mine craft server i have ever donated too, that's how much i enjoy it!

For all those who read this and have not yet joined, join it and i promise you wont regret it.
By SkyWindZ
#103247 Horrible Owner that threatens people like me. Because his a complete bad User and tried to Destroy my server for the past two months.
Just for banning him off the server and trying to create a popular server that will actually be bad.
To be honest, He'll be pointless in later on if the server has lasted for a very long time.
They even threaten us with a ddos that is completely useless against my Server because the one I've been using for my server is not an actual IP for the host I am using.
Hes one of the worst enemies you're up against if you've banned him or something.
He'll take away your members and Donators.
It had happened. But He also lied about "NO lag"
I've had seen other people lagging in his server.
He even banned my main account so I had to go with a secret username.
It's a pity that he thinks that it has no lag at all.
90% of Servers has lag.
It always have to be lag.
Even my server it has to be lag.
It lags randomly. You'll never know.
Unless you're hosting from a very pathetic Virtual Private Server or your own computer.
But this Pathetic lies about Flying Pokemons.
He said he has to disable fly because of updates.
What updates?
Complete lie from what I heard from other people.
Plugins security?
Yeah of course there's an authentication plugin that requires you to login.
But isn't it annoying for a person who has to sethome to that place where he has to go when he logs off and come back in from a disconnection?
Friendly and Active?
Yeah psh. I've never seen Friendly and active.
When I come on, No staff was that active. Most of them are AFK or Not even on.
They barely come on and it's just pathetic that they act like strict staff members.
And no. I do not consider joining this server because he had Griefed my server, Begging for users from my server to play and Horriblely trying to ddos my server.
This lopes shouldn't be doing that.
He should instead go advertise like a proper user instead of being a douchebag to other people and forcing others to join his server.
But still, he couldn't stop for the past 2 months.
Someday he'll regret it.
There should be a revenge coming soon.
By SkyWindZ
#103248 Horrible Owner that threatens people like me. Because his a complete bad User and tried to Destroy my server for the past two months.
Just for banning him off the server and trying to create a popular server that will actually be bad.
To be honest, He'll be pointless in later on if the server has lasted for a very long time.
They even threaten us with a ddos that is completely useless against my Server because the one I've been using for my server is not an actual IP for the host I am using.
Hes one of the worst enemies you're up against if you've banned him or something.
He'll take away your members and Donators.
It had happened. But He also lied about "NO lag"
I've had seen other people lagging in his server.
He even banned my main account so I had to go with a secret username.
It's a pity that he thinks that it has no lag at all.
90% of Servers has lag.
It always have to be lag.
Even my server it has to be lag.
It lags randomly. You'll never know.
Unless you're hosting from a very pathetic Virtual Private Server or your own computer.
But this Pathetic lies about Flying Pokemons.
He said he has to disable fly because of updates.
What updates?
Complete lie from what I heard from other people.
Plugins security?
Yeah of course there's an authentication plugin that requires you to login.
But isn't it annoying for a person who has to sethome to that place where he has to go when he logs off and come back in from a disconnection?
Friendly and Active?
Yeah psh. I've never seen Friendly and active.
When I come on, No staff was that active. Most of them are AFK or Not even on.
They barely come on and it's just pathetic that they act like strict staff members.
And no. I do not consider joining this server because he had Griefed my server, Begging for users from my server to play and Horriblely trying to ddos my server.
This lopes shouldn't be doing that.
He should instead go advertise like a proper user instead of being a douchebag to other people and forcing others to join his server.
But still, he couldn't stop for the past 2 months.
Someday he'll regret it.
By Lopes
SkyWindZ wrote:Horrible Owner that threatens people like me. Because his a complete bad User and tried to Destroy my server for the past two months.

P.S Lopes is a huge faggot.
That's why We're planning a huge DDOS on his server including Griefing his Server, Removing his database players and Pokemon corruptions.
^Taken from your forums.

1- I was not the one who griefed your server, I didn't ask the person who did, to do it.
2- I have never experienced lag on the server since we moved vps unless theres a save.
3- I clearly state that flying is coming SOON. It was disabled until 3.0 is released.
4- Not active.... We, unlike you, either have jobs or go to school, we do not depend on this server for income.
5- I never tried to ddos you.
6- Thanks for the bump.
JOIN THE TEAM