By Flarez27
#101645 Hello everybody,
Today, I am ready to announce that we need need builders for our Pixelmon server.
We are aiming to build the whole Kanto region in full detail, this simply cannot be done with just 5 staff members, two of which who are rarely active.
So, we need YOUR help,
But we do have some rules as to building,
We MUST build in full detail according to the game's maps.
You MUST be able to build well, dirt houses aren't going anywhere on this server I'm afraid.
You MUST MUST MUST be active, or this server will probably take until next year to complete.
I have recently put down a rule, unless you are really ill, if you're not on the server for 5 days or more, you are at risk of losing your position.
Also, since I have such high expectations, I would not like a staff member that joins the server, builds the odd tree or two, then sits there doing nothing, this is a team effort.
As for Gym-Leaders, you must be VERY VERY active, as you will need to be willing to take challenges DAILY, you will have a couple of Co-Leaders, but it mostly depends on you.
Right now the current server name is "HoennCraft" as we can not think of anything else to name it, I was thinking of a 4 lettered name, but I am not entirely sure.
(I later decided on DJFM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to apply for builder,
Here is the format you MUST use in order to get close to being accepted.
IGN:
Average play time:

Past experiences:
Why should you be a Builder?:
Photos of Pokemon related buildings - Built by you -:
Anything else:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the correct format for Gym-Leaders:
IGN:
Average Play Time:
Past experiences:
Why should you be a Gym-Leader?:
*Optional* A few gym challenge designs, this boosts your chance (screenshots):
Anything else:
Don't forget to join our website:
http://hoennworld.enjin.com/

Bad news, what we had of the map so far, has become corrupt, this sucks, but it happens, me and my team are working as hard as we can to fix it, we need new builders for sure now.

JOIN THE TEAM