By wheavy
#103390 Hello, my name is Adam (short for AWheavy). I used to make a lot of pixelmon videos and the crowd loved them. As time went on, I realized that it would be hard to continue making videos with my schedule becoming more and more crowded. Seeing as how I was gaining 500 hundred subscribers a week, I didnt think it would be right to stop the flow so abruptly. Instead, I slowly stopped making videos without letting the people know where I was going. Many thought I was dead. Others thought I ate myself. I am here to say that none of those things are true. I am still here, undigested. Although I have tried to make a comeback in recent days, it is hard to continue my series without a good amount of builders. So I come here asking for help. Help my washed up ass build a new server, and together we will all ride to greatness. You can find my channel by looking up youtube.com/awheavy. I am planning on making a "crazy" new series that is going to be a "new" journey.

P.S. It will be way cooler than the journey that Ash shared with his Pincer.

oh and if you want to help, post your "in-game name" below. We will then PM you the IP.

slashtag wheavy out...

JOIN THE TEAM