By Sportsfan666
Devias1987 wrote:Hey 3.0 isn't going to be for 1.7.2

We know...we already have our map built though, so we can't downgrade to an earlier MC version. Our plan right now is to install a 1.7.2 (1.7.4) compatible version as soon as we can.

Update - Our forums are back up (yay!) and our host seems to have stabilized their servers. We're still allowing people to sign up for the server too. If anyone wants to, join post your in game name on here. ^^
By Sportsfan666
Dark Prinplup wrote:Oh wait, do you have to have the beta pixelmon mod?

I already saw you on the server, so this is a bit late. :P For anyone else out there that's curious, you don't need any mods to join as of now - you only haveto apply to be whitelisted. (Which you can still do here or on our forums.)
By Sportsfan666
#108124 Time for another update! We've recently added a handful of new prison-style mines to lessen the impact users have on the landscape of the map. We currently have a few essential block mines (Sand/Redsand/Soulsand, Dirt/Podzol/Grass/Mycelium, and the various colored clays), other world mines (The other worlds will be disabled, but all of the blocks are obtainable thanks to these mines) and a general mine for vanilla ores. We're adding a mine with bauxite/fossils and another with leaf/fire/water/etc ores later on. These mines reset every 15 minutes (We'll change it needed.) We'll also be setting up areas where certain Pixelmon will spawn (via spawners) to accommodate for the lack of vanilla mob loot. Right now, two of our gym leaders are working on a small farm where miltank/mareep will spawn. (Leather and wool collecting made easy!)

I think that we will be removing the whitelist soon so that our beta testing population will hopefully rise. Before then, all users are welcome to ask to be in. (Just post here~) That's all for now. Thanks to all of the feedback guys!
By Sportsfan666
#114516 We have a temporary server set up at last! You can currently join and build, capture pokemon, train, etc, but most of the features won't be in effect until our 1.7 update. Regardless, the server is still pretty awesome. I hope to see you all there!

Update - We are now running 3.0.2!
By Sportsfan666
#117435 We have been growing as a community, and we recently hit 16 players online! Gyms are mostly finished, and we have filled all but one gym leader position.
We are hoping to continue to grow steadily, which means we are always welcoming new players. ^^
JOIN THE TEAM