By Animalol
#118499 Sportsfan666,

please do not multi-post like that, as it is against the forum rules. =)

Thanks,

Animalol

By Sportsfan666
#119415 Sorry about that. I thought the general rule that you could multipost bumps if they contained updates.

I haven't updated this in a few days, so I suppose it is time for it once more. A few updates below for anyone that actually reads them. :P

We now have votifier working for six sites. Each vote gives you a reward, and a chance at another rare extra. (Including legendaries, though they are rare.) We will be adding more if we find any more voting sites. (Feel free to suggest any~)

We also set up a donation system for anyone that would like to help the server out. Any help is appreciated!

Another passive update is that we now have more Server events, such as drop parties. Tomorrow we will be having a big event starting at 4:00 PM CST. There will be a boss party, drop party, and another secret event. If any of you haven't joined yet, this event will be a way for you to get a headstart, items-wise.

That's all for now! :D
By Sportsfan666
#122116 Thanks for that, Ashton. ;)

We have recently upgraded the slot to allow more players/growth. It looks like we will have plenty of players to fill the 1.7 when we update. :D
Last bumped by Sportsfan666 on 10 Jun 2014 15:35.
JOIN THE TEAM