By Egotos
#104504 Website: http://www.plasmastorm.enjin.com

IP: plasmastorm.mcpro.co

Staff Recruitment: We are currently not looking for staff.

Plasma Storm is a brand new G rated pixelmon server.We are making our server G rated because we want it to be friendly for everyone from any where to play on. People using inappropriate language or being overly offensive/rude will be punished. We are currently still in what I am calling our alpha/beta phase of the server. Our server is running the most recent version of pixelmon and plan on doing updates as fast as possible as they are released. Anyone who plays during these phases will get 25% off donations once they are fully up and running as a thank you for helping us test our server so we can get it set up to where it needs to be.

With this being a pixelmon server we want you to be able to focus on going out there and achieve your goals as much as possible. Whether it being catching them all, searching for that elusive mew, or fighting your way to the top and becoming the champion of the server. To help you do this we are a peaceful server with keep items on death enabled. We also give you a chest and a golden shovel in your starter kits so you can start building your home almost instantly. This will help keep the focus on the pixelmon aspect of the server and not on having to go out and farm like crazy for ores, tools, and armor.

We have a gym system in place that will consist of 8 standard gyms, the Elite 4, and a champion. Once our server grows strong enough we will look into implementing other ways to you battle hungry players happy. :) Have you always wanted to be a gym leader on a server but never had the chance? Now is the prefect time! Our gyms are open for ANYONE to apply for not just staff or longtime members. If you have to the drive to put together a proper team and do what it takes to be the best that you can at your position than we want you.

We will be hosting events for our players that could consist of everything from a full blown tournament, to something as simple as hide and seek. Prizes could range anywhere from getting to build a legendary however you want, or something as simple as a few tms.

We are running bukkit on our server and have plugins such as signshop, groupmanager, greifprevention, lockette, essentials, as well as others.

Our server is currently hosted by mcprohosting on a 24/7 dedicated machine. Since we are a brand new server we currently are running on a smaller server. We plan to and have no problem with expanding the server when needed.

The two owners of this server are my fiance (IGN: Spatula2theface) and myself (IGN: Egotos) and we are both 100% committed to this server. We will strive and put as much resources as we can into this project so that we can grow to be on of the top pixelmon servers there is.

By Egotos
#104751 Our server is now 100% in beta phase. The donation shop is fully operational with our ranks and our 25% off for people playing during our beta phase will be active from today, January 29, 2014, and will run through February 28, 2014.

Stuff completed today:
Ranks in the donation shop - 100%
Added max enchanting tables in spawn - 100%
Adding items to buy/sell in the mall - 0% (Delayed til tomorrow)
By Egotos
#105217 Here is the news for the Plasma Storm Server for January 30, 2014. The mall got delayed as some things came up that took my attention off of it for the night. Mall will be completed today. We will also be putting the finishing touches on the jail for those pesky trouble makers :P. We will also be trying to get some work done on the Ev training info center.

Stuff completed today:
Adding items to buy/sell in the mall - 100%
Finishing the jail - 100%
Ev training center - 0%
By Egotos
#106112 Took care of an issue today where pokes couldn't be killed inside a players claims. We are also happy to announce that our active player base has been coming up very nicely. We have an average of 5-6 people playing with a total of about 10 different people playing in different timezones. For a server that is only about 2.5 weeks old I am very happy with how we are going.

I also have a big announcement to make! To celebrate me hitting my first 1000 views on twitch everyone who joins our server today while myself or my fiance are online you will get to choose a SECOND starter!!! That is right after you spawn in just let us know you would like your celebration gift and we will let you get a second start and we will even include Eevee as one of them you can get! So come join and have fun :).

Projects for today:
Fix claim battles: 100%
Ev training center: 100%
By Egotos
#106724 Today we hit another milestone (in my eyes). This one for the server itself. Today we hit 10 members online at the same time!!! To celebrate this milestone everyone that plays from the time of this post until 11:59 PM EST tomorrow (2/2/14) will get 2K in game money!!! If you don't catch myself or Spatula2theface online I will make a post on the forums general section. Post a comment on it and we will make sure you get the money. By making a post we can see what time it was posted so we know you were online in the proper time frame. This will be the only way to collect your reward if you do not catch an owner online.

We are comfortable on where we are in the server atm. So we will be shifting our focus to the website to get some of the things set up on there. Such gym/staff applications for when we open up the spots. We will also be working on getting vote links set up for our members so they are able to vote for our server if they feel we have earned their vote.

Todays focus:
Vote Links: In progress
Sub forums set up: 0%
Applications: 0%
By Egotos
#107629 @firewarrior99: The server is still very much a work in progress. We are doing our best to make sure we become one of the best pixelmon servers out there. We are less than 3 weeks old we have plenty of room to grow.

We are extremely excited on where the server has been going the last few days. After I announced the other day that we were happy with the state of the server in game I decided it was time to branch out out to a second advertising platform. I am happy to announce that today we once again grew in the amount of players online having 16 one at one point topping yesterdays count that maxed out at 11! We are growing at an amazing rate and I could not be happier about it.

Now for some news on some technical stuff of the server. As stated above I have branched out to another advertising platform. I now have Plasma Storm up and running on PMC. I have got votifier set up and running and I am currently in the process of getting a suitable listener up and running that can handle what I am looking to do with player rewards. This however, has been more trouble some than I had anticipated it to be. Even with this slight set back I do not seeing causing any major delays in any plans I have on moving forward with the server.

One last thing I am very excited to announce is with the amazing growth of the server I will be opening up the gyms for applications this week to start filling them up! So if you have ever wanted to be a gym leader and could never find a server with open positions now is the best time to join and try your luck! So get on in there train up your team and see if you can be the next great gym leader.
By Egotos
#108538 Everything is going very smooth with the server so far. Our community is growing at a fantastic rate and we have great people playing so far. We have awesome players and some of even seen fit to start helping the server by donating. We will be looking to expand the sever in the very near future to make sure we never have a draw back in performance due to the growth of the server.
By Egotos
#110626 Plasma Storm is happy to announce that gyms are finally open for applications!!! We ran into a small snag that set us back on when we really wanted to open this up but everything is running smooth again! Visit our website, www.plasmastorm.enjin.com, and read the announce carefully and apply. We are looking forward to seeing you on Plasma Storm! :)
JOIN THE TEAM