By DJNaughtydog
#108061 Just started playing on the server! Looks pretty empty right now but it is late at night. Anyways looks like it has potential, already off to a good start. Can't say I am off to the best start but oh well hahaha! Can't say I am interested in being staff but then can't say that I'm not. Going to play for a bit and see how it goes.
By 1Charak2
#108222 And then god Said Let their be victini
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
But Srsly This is such a good server See u peps on :D
By Urnameismyname
#108406 I would like to be a staff on your wonderful looking server :D
-Ingame name: Urnameismyname
- Where you are from: Korea (I am very fluent in English! Don't you worry~child!)
- How old you are: 14 (almost 15)
- How many hours a day you are online: I can be online when I am finished with homework. So I can play around 5 -7 hours each day. May be more on weekends!
- Any experience: I have 10 mod/admin/staff experiences on 4 pixelmon servers, 3 faction servers and 3 pvp servers. I am very mature for my age and like to help out new players.

~Urnameismyname aka JagMasterThor
By DJNaughtydog
#108524 I feel like such a noob. I'm so used to my other server that I play on. Get so used to one plugin setup it takes a bit to get used to another. I do think once I get the hang of it all I will be interested in a staff position. Being on at odd times compared to everyone else can be a good thing. Good coverage :)
JOIN THE TEAM