By KianPlayMC
#109039 Hello Pro's. I need some builders to create a spawn and some awesome city's ! + /pokegive command

Builder Applicants:
IGN:
Timezone:
Builds:(Your builds) (Post an image of it for a proof)
Building Experiences: (Yes or No)
-----------------------------
To Be a builder:
You need to have some Leadership experience and need to be a pro in Minecraft,and always active in the server and always support the server until the last day of the server don't say bad words on chat. (It will cause your rank demoted.). If someone says bad words to you temp ban him/her 3hrs or kick him (Kick her/him if him/her cursing).

Have Fun:
Gym Aplications:
Fire Gym:(OPEN)
Water Gym:(OPEN)
Dark Gym:(OPEN)
Ghost Gym:(OPEN)
Poison Gym:(OPEN)
Grass Gym:(OPEN)
Rainbow Gym (Legedary Gym!):(OPEN) PS:Need to have some six legendaries pokemons before you apply for this spot!
Elite Four:
Fire:(OPEN)
Water:(OPEN)
Dark:(OPEN)
Posion:(OPEN)
Champion:KianPlayMC (ME) if you defeat me you'll be the champion of the server. if you defeat me in some tournaments that doesn't means that your a champion!

Have Fun bro good luck applicants! :D

By joojlee38
#113954 Hello,
I'd like to apply for either the fire or water gym, (your pick)
IGN: xXNinjaJoojXx
Why?: I am a mature persona n am capable of taking leadership for being a gym leader. I also have experience being a gym leader
Time online: Friday-sunday EST
By KianPlayMC
#121084 Ok Awesome! Go to tinypic.com and click teh choose file button and go to your minecraft folder (But first screenshot your build) and go to the screenshots folder and click the picture of your build and after that click save/done and click upload.. and TADAA

Fire Gym Appp Accepted Join The Server... IP In the thread.
By DisasterAhead
#121088 I would like to apply for either the leader of the Dark or the Fire gym (Your pick)
IGN: DisasterAhead
Why: I am a mature person who can step up to being a leader. I do not have gym leader experience but I think I would do a good job.
By LethalNarwhal
#121094 Hey there,

Going to be posting TWO apps :o

Builder Applicants:
IGN: Suede007
Timezone: EST (Canada)
Builds: pics of some TTOR builds https://imgur.com/a/fy48e
Building Experiences: Yes on many servers. Biggest server I am currently working on is Tales of Runebrire.

I would also like to apply for the water E4 (ps if it is possible you could have a ground type gym or E4 i will gladly take that :) )
IGN: Suede007
Why should you be a gym leader/E4: I like being able to put peoples abilities to the test and I have not had a gym leader experience but i think it would be a nice to have the chance to help out in gyms.

Thank you,

Suede007
JOIN THE TEAM