By DanielGeert
#109725 Hey there Pixelmon community!

I am working on this server project to make a custom world with Pixelmon. Currently i only have the map and some buildings, but I have alot of ideas for the server. My plan is to make 15 towns/cities around the map in precleaned areas in which pokecenters, pokemarts, gyms and other interesting buildings are located. You are not alowed to build in the world, but there will be hundreds of appartments and houses to buy. The server will use a ranking system that makes you more "powerful" the more badges you have. You will be able to get money once a day to buy the stuff you need. Between all the cities is roads/routes to travel by to get the pokemon adventure feeling from the games.

But as i said i am not far into building stuff yet and need a team, both builders and later moderators. I can do the permissions and other technical stuff but i need builders to help me create the world. I dont need pro elite builders, But someone who can follow a theme and build something that looks okay. Of course the builders will later get ranks like gym leaders and such. If you want to be a builder, or in other ways wants to help make this real, make a post with IGN, What you will help with and a picture of your average skills ;D

We are also in need of other staff like gymleaders. Just post a reply if you wanna be a part of this project:)

This forum post will be updated as i make more progress. I will open the server to Beta when i have maked some more progress and finished the permissions.I will let builders in when Pixelmon 3.0 is out.

[size=200][color=#000080]Pictures

Spoiler:
starter town
Featherfall city

Spoiler:
Featherfall Gym

The ip is 23.235.235.12:25565
Keep in mind that it is only moderators that can build in the world for now.

Here is a Picture of the Server map[/size][/color]

By 1Charak2
#109741 IGN: 1Charak2
What I want to help with: I want to help you build your server :D

Pictures of builds this is my poke center based of black and white
Front

Side

Inside First Floor (enderchest to store gym badges)

Inside Secound Floor

I hope i am accepted (it took me a hour to make this)
By DanielGeert
#109854 Charak i would like to have you on the team, It is not the hardest building stuff there are on the server, but you are welcome. I will put the ip in the first post :)
Galaxy Pikachu i need to see what you can build before i can let you join.
By connor_rayc
#110025 IGN : Connor_rayC , semirotta
as i have worked for the zanixservers as a builder , i would ask for a position.
The picture is the first one i got from the 2nd gym i built (picture taken whilist recording a YouTube video :) )
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/frsPuSWa4uk/maxresdefault.jpg
JOIN THE TEAM