By Aichu
#110592 Hey guys, wanna join awesome server? Join this!

IP: 50.97.196.35:25745

More info:
Owner's are 12BlueFlare12 and gaborloco210 , It's a new server and we need gym leaders and everythink like that!I wanna meet you all guys on there! i'm hoping to see you online , I'll be editing and posting more info soon , peace out!

IGN:FRESHMEATXRAY
Nick:Aichu

See ya there!

By Chaos_savage
#110612 When I joined the server there where only a few people on but those two people where really nice and having fun while training their pixelmon. Admin: Aichu has a great sense of humor and is just fun to mess around with.
The starter kit is justt a tiny but op but it make for a nice touch later on in the game , depending on your starter pokemon ;) . Usually pixelmon server have bad maps due to the fact that people joining building houses and leaving which causes holes all over the place houses covering the entire world and makes no room for you to build or pokemon to spawn. But the map on Pokesquad is brand new with no destroyed land and had nice spawn rates for pixelmon.
One of the nicest and fun servers i've joined in a long time c:
By 1Charak2
#110615 "pulls hat out of pokeball" Sirs i must dear say I wish to try this :D
By Aichu
#110618 i'm sorry if it crashes first time :/
By 1Charak2
#110623 Guys I must Say this Server Is in tiptop Condition One must put it simply That This is a Great server
I don't know what else to say It just Confounds me how awsome this server is

good day
JOIN THE TEAM