By Driftkin23
#111758 Hi to all!! My server is fairly new. My goal was to create a place where you don't feel ignored like you do in most servers as well as a place were theres always someone to help you. I have been in many servers where i join and no one speaks to you where you take over 15 min just to get an answer to one of your questions. I have been there and feels like you don't know what to do or where to go. So a couple of friends and i created Kanto League.

In Kanto League you are always going to find someone to greet you. All the people in our community are so friendly and helpful to each other im so glad that all the ones that have staid by our side are like that. If you have a question just ask and it will be answered by staff or a player. I honestly dont know how to describe how good it feels to have this guys that make our server great.

A little about what we can offer besides a friendly and warm place to play. The place i like the most of my server its our academy we have a place where you fight trainers by lvls, another one in the same island where you train pokemon in by the type ex you get spawn fire charizard 90 magmar 50 chimchar 30 and so on we have all types. we have safari zone a dome made out of all zones where you get time and can only catch with safari pokeballs. We have a pvp arena when you feel like fighting, if no people are there and feeling brave pull levers and a surprise will come out be prepared.

We have 8 cities with shops in each city different prices on every shop, auctions, sell hand, and eco on the server, factions, spleef, race parkour, pvp on/off to your likings. we have elite four arena for our elite members . Mega mall for donator and members, also a mini game called pole tag where only fishing rods are allowed on the fight. We have tree assist to help you log faster, all new members get a starting kit and 5000 in game money, [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYE-0O5bdWc[/youtube] there's a small video so you guys can take a look at what we have and more to come on our youtube page our site its http://kantoleague.enjin.com/

Thanks for looking and hope to see you in game soon.

JOIN THE TEAM