By KuraiStar
#112212 Welcome to Fantasy Pixelmon Server. Our server uses the Pixelmon mod, along with Custom NPC in order to create a different, more unique experience. The Custom NPC mod allow players to accept side-quests along their journey, while the primary objective is, of course, to become the Pokémon Master. Our server includes 8 main gyms, the elite four, and optional gyms after you beat the elite 4. We are currently looking for staffs members such as gym leaders, elite 4 members, and moderators.

CustomNPCs Mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278956-custom-npcs

IP Address: Fantasy.mcph.co
You will need the CustomNPCs mod to join!
Please use alternate IP if Fantasy.mcph.co does not work
Alternate IP: 162.244.167.61:52639

You may crash or disconnect the first time you try to join, that is perfectly normal. If you continue to crash, you can contact me on my Skype and I will be glad to help. Skype: xdliu95

Website: http://fantasypixelmon.enjin.com/ (I am working on the website to make it more interesting)

We are constantly having events throughout the month of May-September to celebrate summer vacation! Join for a chance to win free legendary pokemons, shiny pokemons, porygons, and rare items. We will also be giving away free ranks at the end of the event!

Our server includes many interesting features such as:
- 8 main gyms
- Elite 4
- Natural Legendary spawning
- PvE
- Drop Parties
- Optional Gyms after the Elite 4
- Tournaments
- Mini-games
- Safari zone
- Events
- Quests
- A storyline in progress
- and more..

We are an adventure map server, and to keep our server interesting, we hold weekly tournaments, occasional events, minigames, and more.. Our server also uses complex redstones to create interesting features for our server. There is an easy way to contact any admins. Our staffs wish to hear your feedback and suggestions so that we can continue to make improvements, and other changes to give the general players what they want. We hope to experience a Pokémon journey with other players, so why not take a stop, and check out our server... but for now, here are some of the results of the hard work we put into this server.

Gym's and Type
---------------------
Amaryllis Gym [First Gym] - Normal
Geophyte Gym [Second Gym] - Ground
Mossglade Gym [Third Gym] - Poison
Sapleaf Gym [Fourth Gym] - Grass
Anthurium Gym [Fifth Gym] - Bug
Frostpine Gym [Sixth Gym] - Ice
Aquafalls Gym [Seventh Gym] - Water
Umber Gym [Eighth Gym] - Fighting

By KuraiStar
BurntCookies wrote:Great server, it's really fun to play.

Thanks for the positive feedback :D I hope you continue to enjoy the server. (:
By KuraiStar
nickolas9191 wrote:This server is the BEST pixelmon server i have played on before. It has a loyal staff, a very organized map, and much more!

Thanks, the admins of the server are continuing to improve the server. We have raised spawn rate to 5x now, and we have plans for many new towns once Pixelmon is released for 1.7.
By KuraiStar
#120901 To add more varieties on an adventure server, we have begun to add new and exciting PvE features. We will continue to try to broaden our server to fit various players.
JOIN THE TEAM