By pukchuya
#112714 Hey quakthorn, congratulations on being a rude, ignorant person! As long as the owner tries and maintains his/her server to the quality that everyone would enjoy, then i guess that's all that matters, right? Who cares if the pixelart might look ugly to you, some opinions are best to keep to themselves (Btw the pixel art isn't even bad!). Oh and im sorry.. but i'd rather much play on this server than your "get bored of everything in 1 day because everything is given to you" server. So yeah :)
By Quakthorn2
pukchuya wrote:Hey quakthorn, congratulations on being a rude, ignorant person! As long as the owner tries and maintains his/her server to the quality that everyone would enjoy, then i guess that's all that matters, right? Who cares if the pixelart might look ugly to you, some opinions are best to keep to themselves (Btw the pixel art isn't even bad!). Oh and im sorry.. but i'd rather much play on this server than your "get bored of everything in 1 day because everything is given to you" server. So yeah :)

Please explain how everything is given to you.
JOIN THE TEAM