By DreamOfEntertainment
#113056 The last server i posted I took down because it had no views so I bring it back here
The "Pixelmon" Diamond and Gold server will be up and running (possibly) by 3/10/14
this dead line is on short notice I know we will most likely not release by 3/10/14 but it will make us thrive to build faster to try to meet the dead line. at the most we will release 4/1/14. thanks

server overview:
pixelmon Diamond and Gold is different because are battle system for gym and the PkMn Server Champion ship event
have a more in to depth system
EXAMPLE: say i'm a new trainer by the name of herpy drug man and I wanna fight the 3rd gym but I have not beaten the first gym; well on this server you may battle any gymleader at any time so your lvl 40 charizard can be put to use and this makes things faster for getting badges. The server champ event or the league have been re-invented as well you will hear more later.

APPLY WITH THE UNIVERSAL APPLICATION
IGN:
Position:( staff,gym leader - co leader, builder ECT.
How do you qualify for this position?:
Why do you want the position?:
How can we contact you?: (skype, FB , twitter, ect.)

leave out the stuff in between the () hope you make it in to the team
so for the staff and builders you will be given ip ( sorry gym leader and co leaders you can't build you battle unless your a staff member or a builder as well) so i'll contact you though what you put for contacts above :D bye and contact me @ skype as : computer_101dude

JOIN THE TEAM