By HeiMiyano
#113149 Server IP: mc.pixeldex.org
Server Website: pixeldex.org

We are an up and coming server among the Pixelmon community. For those who are major Pokemon fans, you will appreciate our server's touch of detail in our builds. Our focus is on the Johto region from Pokemon Silver, Gold, and Crystal. Unlike any other Pixelmon server, our spawn is a giant Pokedex with a large battle arena in the center. If you're interested in a casual game of Pixelmon, then our server, PixelDex, is right for you. With friendly staff and great support, this insures that your experience will be awesome. Join us, Play PixelDex

Required Items:

Minecraft
Forge
Pixelmon

This server is completely free to play on! We encourage you to post on our forums, check out your donation shop, and play on Pixeldex!

By 1Charak2
#113424 its been up about a hour why u bump lol

(gonna try it out)
By Quakthorn2
#114674 This server kinda lacks on several levels. No starting cash. Alot of things being way overpriced. After roaming the server for about 20 minutes, i come across a Pokemart, only to find out it doesnt buy Poke loot. It appears the only way to make any kind of early on cash is to donate to this server. :( Sad to say, this server has potential but it's not even being tapped.

The only thing I thought was nice about this server was its spawn being in the shape of a Pokedex apparently (I personally didn't see how it is)
By HeiMiyano
Quakthorn2 wrote:This server kinda lacks on several levels. No starting cash. Alot of things being way overpriced. After roaming the server for about 20 minutes, i come across a Pokemart, only to find out it doesnt buy Poke loot. It appears the only way to make any kind of early on cash is to donate to this server. :( Sad to say, this server has potential but it's not even being tapped.

The only thing I thought was nice about this server was its spawn being in the shape of a Pokedex apparently (I personally didn't see how it is)

I noticed one thing that you mentioned. There actually is starting cash, you just need to get it from the website. Also, since this server is very new, we are working hard to add in some free, unique things that set us a part from the other Pixelmon servers. To address your point of the shop items being overpriced, the shop is there to allow players to contribute to the server. If you were to compare my prices with other Pixelmon servers that use Enjin's DonationCraft, you'd notice that my prices are a lot cheaper than others. Also, I have a lot of sales and promotions going on at all times which are posted on my Youtube. I appreciate your interest in our server and hope to see you stick around :)
By ScottfordtheWise
#114936 I really like how the server is going so far, I mean it's less than a month old and we already have three towns mostly completed including the spawn. I definitely think that if people stick around they'll see the diamond we're sure to become :D
By Quakthorn2
KAiOKeNV2 wrote:
Quakthorn2 wrote:This server kinda lacks on several levels. No starting cash. Alot of things being way overpriced. After roaming the server for about 20 minutes, i come across a Pokemart, only to find out it doesnt buy Poke loot. It appears the only way to make any kind of early on cash is to donate to this server. :( Sad to say, this server has potential but it's not even being tapped.

I noticed one thing that you mentioned. There actually is starting cash, you just need to get it from the website. Also, since this server is very new, we are working hard to add in some free, unique things that set us a part from the other Pixelmon servers. To address your point of the shop items being overpriced, the shop is there to allow players to contribute to the server. If you were to compare my prices with other Pixelmon servers that use Enjin's DonationCraft, you'd notice that my prices are a lot cheaper than others. Also, I have a lot of sales and promotions going on at all times which are posted on my Youtube. I appreciate your interest in our server and hope to see you stick around :)

So its "If you want this, you have to donate or pay TONS of ingame cash for it."

If so, this won't last long -_-'
JOIN THE TEAM