By djnunny
#113198 [center]Image[/center]

[center]Here at Hotspot gaming you'll find a nice small growing community all wanting to have fun we run
an Pixelmon on minecraft version 1.6.4 looking for more people to join our server but thats not all we do =]

Server ip: 185.16.85.25:25865

for those just wanting a good nosy we have website the try and peek you curiosity the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HotspotGaming?ref=ts&fref=ts
we'll keep any updates on there for anything we do and any updates we make to the server

For those interested we run a voice client we use teamspeak 3 address for that is eu-uk-voice2.fragnet.net:9993 and the password is: P@$$w0Rd
all welcome to come join us on there you will find somebody on most times that includes members and admins
day and also night =] as we play a variety of games not just one.

like most servers we have a few basic rules don't worry
(pick outs the encyclopedia j/ks)

These are the rules for The TekkitVille please follow these

- Rule 1: NO GRIEFING goes without saying anybody caught greifing will bypass the 3 stage system and get banned

- Rule 2: I'd like to keep chat as clean as you can, that doesn't rule out swearing sometimes that just happens but i mean excessive swearing you will get warned for

- Rule 3: please don't ask for members of staff to spawn items they're not going to and begging will get you a warning

- Rule 4: please respect other players everyone come to the server to have fun so be nice it helps

- Rule 5: PVP is allowed but no over kill dudes that's just not fun

- Rule 6: NO STEALING its just wrong i will temp ban if i catch you

- Rule 7: PLEASE don't beg for higher ranks ill just ignore you and if you irritate with it i will kick and that's a warning

these are the rules as they stand, if they get updated as the server progresses i will update them here and give updates on the server[/center]

JOIN THE TEAM