By Quakthorn2
mavina555 wrote:Hello boca500,
Please give your server a name, or I will have to delete it.
Thank you,
Mavina

I personally would just remove it. The video about the server was mediocre at best & the server itself is down already. 1/10 would not join.
By boca500
Quakthorn2 wrote:I personally would just remove it. The video about the server was mediocre at best & the server itself is down already. 1/10 would not join.

Server went down a min ago for a quick fix it is up and 24/7 and if that video was mediocre to you u have some high standards but I really couldnt care less! :D Thank you for the worthless comment, Have a nice day =D
By Quakthorn2
boca500 wrote:
Quakthorn2 wrote:I personally would just remove it. The video about the server was mediocre at best & the server itself is down already. 1/10 would not join.

Server went down a min ago for a quick fix it is up and 24/7 and if that video was mediocre to you u have some high standards but I really couldnt care less! :D Thank you for the worthless comment, Have a nice day =D

Worthless comment? LOL xD You really need up the quality, it was so grained that I thought it was being recorded on a toaster.
By mavina555
#113674 Quak no need to be disrespectful towards someones work. Yea it may be a just starting server that does not mean later in the future he could accomplish bigger things with this. So the disrespectful comments from both of you stop now. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.
JOIN THE TEAM