By Mattxy69
#113647 I have recently decided to create my own Pixelmon server; I have the plugins and permissions set up already, but I lack building skill.

I currently have 1 builder for this project, but I need a good amount of people to complete it. After adding in a few plugins, voxel, 1 plugin...I reset the world, so now we're going to restart from scratch!

This is going to be a pretty huge project and will take more time than just a couple of days, much more time. So if you're ready to work on a big project and would like to get some experience under your belt, than this is the server for you. If you're not willing to put in time and effort please don't bother posting.

I just need to know your IGN and your previous experience. If you're a good builder then I honestly don't care about your majority, but I'd prefer for you to act relatively mature, since the server will need mods/admins when it's open to the public.

Post pictures, just reading about that amazing build of yours means nothing to me without pictures of it.

By luke3540
#114493 hey my ign is luke3540 lol

Experience : ive been builder on loads of servers .. phantom pixelmon , elora pixelmon , poke maniac server ... helping make new map... plus ive started making my own map if u look at my enjin profile luke3540 again lol u will see the map in my pictures
...http://www.enjin.com/profile/5071912/pi ... _id/326823
JOIN THE TEAM