By xTranzit
#113686 Hi, im trying to get my own minecraft server which will have pixelmon, forge, and custom npc's (and more) installed, but I was hoping someone can donate for the first month.
Whoever can get to donate Will have their own Prefix/Suffix (you can choose colour)
But you cannot choose you're commands
you will get
3 Sethomes (/home)
2 Jobs (MCJobs)
A shiny pokemon of what you want (you can choose a legendary)
/kit FDonator (FDonator stands for First Donator)
/Kit FDonator includes
12 pokeballs
6 great balls
3 ultraballs
1 masterball
2 of every special ball
and can be used every 12 hours.
(of course to get you're staff, you better keep sure that you're inventory is empty before using the command)

Our Limit of what we need
US = 25$
E = 18.19 Euro
UK = £15.02

The server and staff has been desperatly wanting a hosted server for atleast 2 years now,
This hosted server was our second and our first got hacked, Our main problem was also Money, I am a 14 year old trying to achieve my dream and so is the staff, i believe I have enough hope to finally achieve the same as other people's do, and I am mainly doing this because for the staff, because its their dream, and also for others to help play on it, but I really want to make that happen, just need some help.
Can anyone help us?

We only need as much as 25$ for the first month of the server,
I'm thinking off buying the hosthorde ultimate plan since it has the requirements off
Players Unlimited
Bandwiths Unlimited
Memory Unlimited
Ram Unlimited
This would change the whole community to grow and be helpful to us all, we always wanted to help, and also play, and since we have atleast over 10 members, we could get it up in less than a week in beta-testing,
We need this money so much, and you could change this community a bunch.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread or go to the servers website at www.UltraBall.enjin.com
Thanks

By Quakthorn2
#113779 I'm not being mean, but no one will donate to start a server. I believe you should pay it out of pocket to get it started then make donor packs for players who love your server and ideals.
JOIN THE TEAM