By Stin
#114370 Hello everyone, Stin here and I am reopening StinCraft. In the past i hosted but had to end it due to personal reasons, but i am happy to say that i am hosting again! As a heads up i try not to drag things out so here we go.

What Is StinCraft?
StinCraft Is A Smaller survival server with a lovely community (Hopefully :D ) protected towns and wilderness in which players can build and get their respective land protected.

Who Owns StinCraft?
Read the first syllable of the Name

What Is StinCraft looking for?
As of right now StinCraft is looking for Staff! We are mainly looking for Active Moderators and Gym Leaders for the server.

What Is The Status of StinCraft?
StinCraft is currently whitelisted until it is deemed ready for the public.

How Can I Apply For Staff?
Well, if you have read the Server Listing rules at the top of the page you would know that you shouldnt put it on here. You can apply on our website http://stin-craft.enjin.com/
Although you should not post an application on here, you can certainly post that you are interested or any other suggestions or requests!

What Is The Ip?
Untill the server is released the Ip will not be posted on the Pixelmon forums, But you can find it on Our Website! It is white listed though ;)

Other Ways Of Contacting Stin
You can add me on skype: justintaylo12121
I will most likely respond to you much quicker on my skype than the forums.

I will be updating this post as I find more things that i feel should be added to it. This post will also be updated with the servers conditions, If you think i forgot something, post it here so i can add it!

By Echamp
#114386 I will tomorrow, since my new pc isn't done yet, school pc is not on, and plus I will be with my friend who I will get to join, we are working on a project (minecraft related)
JOIN THE TEAM