By cockypasta
#116233 [center]Image[/center]
[center]Welcome to PokéHound, hosted by Foxhound Gaming![/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Server IP: 108.61.9.60[/center]
[center]Website URL: http://www.foxhoundgaming.com[/center]
[center]Teamspeak IP: ts32.gameservers.com:9358[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]PokéHound is a new, mature Pixelmon server dedicated to giving you the best pixelmon experience ever! We have a team of dedicated staff ready to help, as well as helpful and friendly owners who are always looking for feedback. We encourage suggestions and requests for our members and welcome critique, as we believe it only helps improve ourselves for the future.[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]1. While we are a mature server, excessive swearing is not allowed.[/center]
[center]2. No racism, sexism, nationalism, etc will be tolerated. Anything that is considered hateful to others will be considered a hate crime and will result in a ban.[/center]
[center]3. Hacking, cheating, etc is not allowed.[/center]
[center]4. Respect others, they will respect you.[/center]
[center]5. PVP is turned off, it is not allowed. Solve quarrels with your pokemon.[/center]
[center]6. Do not destroy the creations of others[/center]
[center]7. Do not steal from others (including unlocked chests)[/center]
[center]8. If you have an issue with any of the staff, speak with an owner.[/center]
[center]9. No advertising.[/center]
[center]10. Do not ask for staff, creative, op, items, etc. You may request compensation for items lost during server crashes, glitches, etc, but you must have proof of the items which were lost.[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Factions[/center]
[center]Permissions Economy with pre-built Pokemarts[/center]
[center]mcMMO[/center]
[center]CoreProtect (block logging plugin)[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]- 96 slot server[/center]
[center]- Community Teamspeak[/center]
[center]- Community Website[/center]
[center]- Active, Friendly, Mature Staff[/center]
[center]- Experienced Ownership[/center]
[center]- Community feedback[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]- A functioning Pokemart in Fox Town![/center]
[center]- Easier ways to claim land, allow friends to build, etc (Factions)[/center]
[center]- More pre-built towns, allowing you to explore the world without worry.[/center]
[center]- Pokemon Gyms, allowing you to gain badges (We will soon be opening applications for gym leaders!)[/center]
[center]- New ways to earn memberships and special items, pokemon, etc.[/center]
[center]- Many more things based on the suggestions of our members![/center]

[center]Image[/center]

We are still very, very new, so some things are still not fixed yet. However, I am working hard to adjust everything to the needs of our community and am more than happy to hear your feedback!

By cockypasta
#116918 [center]GYM INFORMATION AND LEADERS

GYM 1 - pipHD +Normal+|| Level Cap 25
GYM 2 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 30
GYM 3 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 35
GYM 4 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 40
GYM 5 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 45
GYM 6 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 50
GYM 7 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 55
GYM 8 - No Leader +Type+ || Level Cap 60

ELITE 4
This group of specialized trainers can have Pokémon up to level 60, so make sure you're prepared!.

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -[/center]
We got rid of Towny and are now using Factions.
The poke mart now sells TM's and HM's.
We added a wool shop so that you can decorate your home.

I am still requesting for any suggestions in relation to buying/selling items (what would you like to be able to buy and sell?).

We have also fixed the issue where everyone is crashing upon join, and also fixed the issue where no one could use kits. Both are now working correctly.
Perks for voting for the server have been changed from 1 Masterball to 1 Rare Candy.

And lastly, but not least, if you refer a friend you and your friend will receive a special gift! Have your friends either speak with me on the server, or post here stating you referred them. You will both receive an item :)
By cockypasta
#117173 We had several hours of downtime this morning, for that I truly apologize. I was unable to get onto the box and the owner of Foxhound was away as well, so it lasted longer than intended. If you were effected by the downtime, please let me know in game and I will compensate.

Additional News:
- Added anti-lag plugin, this will clear the world of entities (blocks on the ground, arrows, other various things) and will kill mobs to help prevent server lag. You will be warned before it happens. I do not believe it effects pixelmon currently, however when we issue the killmob command it DOES.
- Started construction on the next town. Thanks to this, we will be having a naming contest. Winner will receive a master ball! All users that enter will receive 1 rare candy! Entries may be submitted here: Clicky Me!
- The server has had anywhere from 10-20 plays daily, we're very excited for this and want to remind you that we are still having a referral reward if your friend announces that you have referred them!
By cockypasta
#117654 We have been having some lag issues the past two days that we couldn't quite iron out. Due to this, we have had to remove several plugins:

- mcMMO
- GriefPrevention
- iZone (golden shovel plugin)
- Antilagg

The mcmmo plugin may be readded.

Ironically enough, the Anti Lagg plugin was causing a painful amount of lag
JOIN THE TEAM