By Crunchii
#117561 [center]Image
A 24/7 Public Pixelmon 3.0.2 Server
Currently consists of 100 Player Slots
---
IP: crunchiimon.mcpro.co
Online Shop: Crunchiimon.buycraft.net
---
CrunchiiMon is a Brand New Survival Pixelmon Server as of 3/18/2014!
It currently has 100 Player Slots, and hopefully will run 24/7!
Updates will happen every once in a while!
Requirements:
Minecraft Version 1.6.4
Forge
Pixelmon 3.0.4
---
Plug Ins such as Essentials and GriefPrevention to help ensure players can get around okay, and to allow players to claim areas as theirs without having much trouble. This is to also help prevent griefing as much as possible.
---
The Online Shop
There is an online shop (Link is listed above) that allows people to donate to this server. By donating, you gain bonuses such as the option to:
Upgrade your Rank and unlock warps to areas such as the Safari Zone, EV Training Zone, and many more!
Purchase Shiny Pokemon, Legendaries, and soon to be more!
Purchase Items to help your goal of becoming the best there ever was!
Purchase In Game Currency to be able to outbid
Access to commands such as /pokeheal /heal /nick
More that's soon to come!
---
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
(Spawn credit goes to Kenofox)
(Make sure to check out DownEnder.com too!)[/center]

By Animalol
#117603 Edited your title. There is no need for titles in all uppercase.

Thanks,

Animalol
By Crunchii
Animalol wrote:Edited your title. There is no need for titles in all uppercase.

Thanks,

Animalol

Thanks, though I copied and pasted the title from the the thread I posted onto Minecraft Forums. It originally wasn't capitalized until I submitted my threat onto here. ^^;
By Animalol
#118082 Good day,

I removed the spam "Bump" posts. There is a bump feature, so you don't have to spam the thread. I don't know for sure, but from what I've heard, you simply edit your main post and somewhere you should find a 'bump' button. I know it is possible, I'm just not quite sure how to do it, so I apologize. If you have any questions though, feel free to PM me and I shall find out for you.

Thanks,

Animalol
By Animalol
#118316 Removed the other thread for your server. It is against the rules to have more than one of the same thread.

Thanks,

Animalol
By Crunchii
Animalol wrote:Removed the other thread for your server. It is against the rules to have more than one of the same thread.

Thanks,

Animalol

I've changed the title once again, not sure if it created another thread. If it did, might you delete you old one? ^^; Also sorry about that, I didn't even know it created a second thread.
JOIN THE TEAM