By DJ_FluXxX
#122790 If you looked on the site today, you may have seen that both servers were in the "offline" state, they were both online however. The issue was the Enjin Plugin somehow lost connection with the Enjin server/website so it just ended up screwing up the status on our site xD I restarted both servers to get the plugins back in sync and they are ready for everyone to join back up! I'll be on later so get ready for maybe a drop party and some giveaways ;3

~ Sir Slender

By DJ_FluXxX
#123028 The website had a complete overhaul today and there is still more to be done on it but I am tired having spent all day getting it to the point it is at now. But, I am satisfied so far and I expect it will make things much easier for everyone! Get Bankin' everyone!

~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#123102 If you haven't already, check out our website! There is some work left to finish on it still but it has been overhauled! When it is completed I will have a free package for each server in the donation stores for a limited time only! So be sure to keep checking on the site!

~ Sir Slender
JOIN THE TEAM