By DJ_FluXxX
#117898 [center]Image[/center]

[center]What is PokéBankin'?[/center]
PokéBankin' is a community of Pixelmon-modded Minecraft servers that run on version 1.150.4. Our servers are both members of the McArchways Hub and consist of an Adventure Server and a Survival Server that share the same brand name, PokéBankin'! Our Adventure server has been up and running for a few months, while our Survival server has only recently been brought public! Click our banner at the top of this post to visit our website!

[center]What is McArchways?[/center]
McArchways is the hub server you will begin your journey on. You can select from, what will soon be, a wide variety of servers. Currently the main servers of the hub are JustisCraft Adventure and Survival Servers, PokéBankin' Adventure and Survival Servers, and FireRed Pixelmon Servers. You can use any of the IP addresses listed further below to connect to the hub and subsequently connect to PokéBankin' or whatever sever you prefer to play! Try all the servers! Play them all!

[center]PokéBankin' Adventure Server Features

READ THE GUIDE BEFORE JOINING THIS SERVER (CLICK ME)
PokéBankin' Adventure is an economy-based server with a heavy usage of Custom NPCs alongside Pixelmon. This server is dedicated to the players choosing how to go about their adventure and decide if they just want to collect land and resources, become a pokemon master or a gym leader, or just save for a small home to live a nice quiet life making a living with a shop on the side, and everything in between. We are constantly thinking of new features and events for the Adventure server so be sure to play an active role in the community or you just might miss out!

Implemented
  • Player-operated Gyms and Elite 4!
  • Active, friendly, mature, and non-abusive staff members!
  • Strong and helpful community of players!
  • Choose how to live your adventure!
  • Open a shop or put that money towards a house!
  • Save up coins or donate to receive more to trade for various items!
  • Find powerful trainers to defeat and get rewards from!
  • Events for holidays, updates, and other various reasons!
  • Very rare legendary spawns!
  • Powerful rewards for donators!
  • Safari Zone to find harder to find Pokémon for a fee!
  • High level zones and trainers to actually level!

Planned Features
  • Daily quests and quests that reward materials!
  • Start a company with your friends, manage it properly, and make it's stock worth millions!
  • Stock market system!

PokéBankin' Survival Server Features
PokéBankin' Survival is a straight-forward Survival Minecraft server and only requires Pixelmon to connect to. It features a standard economy, golden shovel claims, legendary spawning, and pixelmon riding! We shall be constantly updating this server as well and are completely open to suggestions the community has for us!

Implemented
  • Active, friendly, mature, and non-abusive staff members!
  • Strong and helpful community of players!
  • Go out on a survival of your own accord!
  • Claim land with a golden shovel!
  • Open a shop or buy land in a server-owned location!
  • Find powerful trainers to defeat and get rewards from!
  • Events for holidays, updates, and other various reasons!
  • Powerful rewards for donators!
  • Safari Zones to catch exotic and rare pokemon!
  • PVP in specified locations and some unknown locations!
[/center]

[center]Important and Useful Links

So, Are You Ready To Join PokéBankin'?
Just use any of these IP addresses:
  • mc.pokebankin.com
  • pbs.pokebankin.com
  • hub.mcarchway.net

Maybe you'd also like to join everyone on the TeamSpeak server? Well, you can connect with this IP:
ts.pokebankin.com[/center]

I look forward to seeing everyone soon and I wish you all to Get Bankin'!
~ Sir Slender

By DJ_FluXxX
#118220 So we were having issues with the VPS service where the Survival Server is run off of this morning. I had quickly resolved the issue only to find that the entire Survival Server was erased. I have all the plugins and server-side configuration setup and ready to go, we just have to set up a spawn and other facilities. If you wish to join, the server is open to the public.

Sorry everyone, I feel really bad that this happened at all and I will do everything I can to prevent it from occurring again and/or at least preserve the data of the server!

On another note, the Adventure Server was untouched! It's still available and ready for anyone to join in and play! There will be a maintenance coming up on it sometime soon, but until then, we cannot wait for you all to join :D!

Get Bankin Everyone!
~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#118293 We have begun building for the Survival server again and hope to have a well-built spawn by the end of tomorrow. We're not looking to complete it entirely but we do want to at least have the spawn area and shop/pokecenter set up so everyone can begin having fun without much wait xD However, you can join us now if you'd like while we are still developing. You may be stuck as the current spawn is in a hole, but staff is currently online so we'll help you out :D

Thanks for the support everyone and we will always have this offer standing for the Adventure AND Survival servers: If at anytime there are at least 20 players online, not including staff, we will have a 10 minute drop party with many many goods and resources :D

See you soon!
~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#121111 PokéBankin' Adventure is reopening this week!
That's right! We're reopening the Adventure server sometime this week! Survival is already opened will also be taking part in our reopening ceremonies! Including the giveaways and drop parties! We may even hold a small tournament or two! I hope to see everyone at the reopening!

~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#121409 PokéBankin' Grand Re-Opening!

We made some mistakes when we prematurely released PokéBankin', but we went out right away to fix it, and I believe we're now at a good starting point for PokéBankin'! This time we pre-planned the entirety of the economy, setup a good amount of shops, and have remodeled a lot of the cities! Join us tonight for our grand day starting at 12AM EST! Don't be late or you'll miss out on a chance of a first hour giveaway!

Also, any returning ShinxCraft players will be rewarded with a stimulus package when their arrival is confirmed, consisting of:

500P
Leather Armor
25 Pokeballs

I'm proud of this server and what we have developed it into after only half a year, we have a lot more planned and definitely plenty of events in store! Let's get Bankin'!

~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#121536 The opening ceremonies are only lasting for another few hours! Hurry and collect your prizes while you still can! The first event begins tomorrow! "Hunt That Pokemon!"

Don't miss out on everything PokeBankin has to offer!

~ Sir Slender
By DJ_FluXxX
#121735 Hunt That Pokemon: Adamant Scyther! Also: Shiny Starters for New Players!
This month, if you catch a Adamant Scyther, following the guidelines required in the post, you will be rewarded with the listed prizes and the first place winner will receive a listing in our soon-to-be-made Hall Of Fame section of the forum that will list outstanding members, current and previous, and will explain their contributions. You can find the Hunt That Pokemon listing here: CLICK ME

Now, Shiny Starter Pokemon. All new players to either server, starting at midnight EST tonight, will be get to select not just a starter pokemon, but a shiny starter pokemon! A pokemon of rare value when you first begin your journey! Just be sure to wait to start your adventure until after midnight EST!
By DJ_FluXxX
#121880 Today is your last chance to get a shiny starter for joining us! The offer stands for both Survival and Adventure! Don't miss out as our community continues to grow! We will be having a third server releasing for 1.7, a no-mod survival server :). The event is still underway, go find those Adamant Scythers!
By DJ_FluXxX
#122099 All day, on both servers, I'm having the giveaways go off again every thirty minutes! Also we'll be having special events throughout the day, maybe even a tournament if enough people show up! Only today in honor of my birthday!
JOIN THE TEAM