By mavina555
#118234 [center]Image[/center]

Hello Pixelmon Community:

Looking for a server? How about a pixelmon server? Maybe even one with quests, slot machines, and a great community. Well I am here to let you all know about a pixelmon server I run. It is a server that runs on two mods. The pixelmon mod, and the custom npcs mod. We try provide the best experience in a pixelmon server. We have quests that players can play through (more coming soon) , slot machines to get your gambler side out, and we even hold weekly tournament. If you are interested on joining this server you can visit our website, and there you will find all the information necessary to play on this server.

Thank you for your time,

Mavina

[center]Image[/center]

Server Ip: mc.dynamicpixelmon.com
Server Website: Click Here!
Custom Npc Link: Click Here!

By BurntButtr
#118399 Minecraft Username: BurntButr
How long have you been with the server? About 2 months
What do you like about this server? The amount of time the staff puts in to the server
What do you dislike about this server? Lack of people on at a time
Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing) 8
What do you find unique about this server? The shiny starter at first loggin and the Quests!
By VBStar
#118810 Minecraft Username: VBStar9798
How long have you been with the server? About 6-9 months
What do you like about the server? The community. The community is very nice and welcoming.
What do you dislike about the server? Nothing that jumps out to me, maybe some of the rules but other than not nothing really bothers me.
Rate the server 1-10. about a solid 9
What do you find unique about this server? The server adds Pokemon and the soul of minecraft in one. Where you can build what you want pretty much wherever you want and then when you are done you play pixelmon. Something about that impresses me. And also the staff, they like to help everyone and try to make everyone feel welcome.
By Ostrin
#118954 Minecraft Username: Ostrin
How long have you been with the server? About a month or so.
What do you like about this server? - Pretty much everything, its a great server.
What do you dislike about this server? - I find it difficult that most gym leaders are not on very frequently, so its hard to challenge them.
Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing) - 10
What do you find unique about this server? Its still a pixelmon server but is is survival mode which makes everything way more fun, and it still has questing in it, Its a great server. :D
By Doomjaw900
#119021 Minecraft Username: Doomjaw900

How long have you been with the server? 3 and a half months, more or less

What do you like about this server? The community is great, the owner´s friendly most of the time, rules aren´t that strict. Legendaries not spawning makes them rarer, giving them more value.

What do you dislike about this server?There´s not much to do alot of the time, and the lack of hunger makes food useless.

Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing) 9.

What do you find unique about this server? Staff are quite friendly unlike other servers, the shiny starter is a cool addition, and the quests are good.
By MachinaRespawn
#119197 [center]Join Dynamic Pixelmon![/center][center]Image[/center]

Minecraft Username:MachinaRespawn
How long have you been with the server?2-3weeks.
What do you like about this server?I like that you get a shiny on first join and everyone is very helpful.
What do you dislike about this server?Not many people online at one time.
Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing)9.
What do you find unique about this server?The staff are more laid back and able to have some fun unlike other servers.
By ElenorTheDark
#119955 Minecraft Username:

ElenorTheDark

How long have you been with the server?

2-3 Months

What do you like about this server?

The server has a very friendly atmosphere, with lots of options for things to do. It has quests and gyms, and even lets you build (as long as you are at least 300 blocks from a city). The mods are very helpful and there is usually someone on. There have also been a lot of tournaments and events while I've been active on the server.

What do you dislike about this server?

Occasionally there can be some drama in chat, but that can happen anywhere. Usually it settles itself out pretty well. I would like to see more quests, and single-player type things to do for when it gets slower (usually late at night).

Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing)

What do you find unique about this server?

I really like the quests and large cities. Mavinatower is really great too, it has slot machines and building materials avialable to buy. I also really like the tournaments and random contests that they have.
By tyson
#120196 Minecraft Username: Tysonn92
How long have you been with the server? Since day one so... 1 year and 1 month
What do you like about this server? To be able to build and still have a pokemon adventure!
What do you dislike about this server? Cant remmeber anything now :D
Rate the server 1-10 (10 Being amazing) 10
What do you find unique about this server? The friendly staff and the awsome and helpfull players !
JOIN THE TEAM