By Animalol
#118508 Pretty cool players and staff. =3

By Majora170
#119799 I have been a member on this server since August of last year, and I have to say there is no pixelmon server I would rather play on. All players admin, mod, gym leader, or just standard player are always willing to help out in any shape or form. We have multiple gym leaders so if there is an off chance that the main gym leader can not be on, we always have a back up player so anyone can have a chance to battle. The world itself is scattered with wonderful art made by the admins such as statues of a shiny Metagross and shiny Magikarp (That doubles as a fountain) and pixelart of several others such azumarill and shaymin. There are even mazes hidden inside three statues of the regi family with prizes at the end if one is skilled enough to reach the end. The world is even scattered with challenges, such as npc trainers of the infamous blue scattered throughout the towns and a hidden one awaiting players deep withing a waterfall hidden cave. Lemuria offers so much more then a simple pixelmon experience it offers you a chance to make new friends that share the same intrests and even become a better trainer then one may be already.
By AlakazamMaster
#120170 im not gonna do an ordinary none buyest review(like hte other guys 1 is staff but i digress) i played on this server quite alot actully and all the reviews people are telling u dont say the faults thus making them honestly buyest in my opinion i would say staff is cool i have like 2 disagreements with choices for staff but 1st of all the server is good is wont its best and i wouldnt say they are better but its good lemuria is adventure mod if u dont like playing like that just its all i have to say but it also has a survival world but its mo creatures no pixelmon related 2nd and probably most important is this server as world border so the world isnt big but i would say the building in it is good certinly not the best i saw but its ok non of the less its creative but some builds are just not good most of them are good tho the economy is ok at best but it isnt it has major problems hat requires grinding alot or boss hunting but i will say this it has an intersting way of getting money regi mazes (will explain later) gyms and more i will say this server is very good if u begin playing cuz u will find intersting events for shinys safari every sunday with tons of bosses but it as a downside it makes if this server not good if u wanna roleplay or finish the gyms take it slow cuz with the easy training system and ev training u can win the gyms with ease in about a week or 2 if u focusing on it 5 days if all the gymleaders are on now for the more important stuff the lag actully there is no case of hard lag the server runs kinda perfectly with 1 in a million chance of crashing the plugins are basic so dont think its realy an adventure based server it would be better that way but again i digress this server main charm is 2 thigns something that will come soon team razor and something that is avaible now move totur that can teach move totur moves or previous evo moves
now im gonna do a slight recap

pros:
Community
Staff
No Lag
Noob Friendly
Great builds
Intersting ways of gaining money
Move tutor
Cons:
Economy
easy(if u speed run it im preety sure its 12 hours of grinding and 2 days of finding gymleader and cuz of warp training xp getting is easy)
Short

on avrage ill rate lemuria a 8/10
(personal rating me only 7/10)
conclusion:
this is probably the best server u will find that is cracked but i already said if u dont like adventure mod Dont enter it but its good
the prices might seem high but ur pokemon can be edited

And Now For The All Amazing Regi Maze

ok u know the 3 regis they all have mazes ice is easiest steel is hardest each of them will get u rare candys and diamonds etc and money and u can repeat them once in a while waht is realy awesome about that that it isnt a 1 time thing u can repeat that but it isnt unbalanced so cheak server ill promise u will like it but its not perfect and its not the best server ever or atleast to my knowledge
JOIN THE TEAM