By smitester
#119526 [center]Image[/center]
[center]IP: Play.pokemeadows.co.uk
or
s30.hosthorde.com:25777[/center]

[center][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HaR_H7i-4[/youtube][/center]
[center]Website: http://www.pokemeadows.enjin.com/[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Hi guys, i am Jay, the Owner of Poke Meadows and i'm here to tell you guys about the new server we've just recently released. Poke Meadows is a brand new Pixelmon version 3.0.2 server, in which we have the survival feel with the RPG aspect. Our server aims to provide a nice community in which people can come here; level their pokemon, trade with other players of the community, battle with others and beat all the gym leaders in the server.[/center]
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Well, you guys should come join Poke Meadows, as we're looking for new people to join our community! We also try to supply the best we can for your benefits, and try to make the server as fun as possible, but it's not fun without players, so come along! We also are hiring staff and hiring gym leaders as we speak, so get down quick and apply for staff right now.
We're also looking for you to supply us with some new ideas, that you have in mind. We listen to you and we take what you say into high consideration.[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]What is a Gym Leader? Well Gym leaders, are a member of staff on the server, who take the role as a Leader of a certain Type of Pokemon. Gym Leaders aim to provide a purpose for the players, for the players to battle with them, and earn badges as they win the battle.
Gym leaders are now being HIRED on Poke Meadows, at this moment. So visit our website and start applying now.
What do Gym Leaders get? Well Gym leaders get perks, such as fly, heal, etc. Along with having their own custom Prefix to their desired type of Pokemon, and they're dedicated members of our community![/center]

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Ever wanted to be staff on a server? SWEET, go ahead and apply for Trial Mod on our Website, and hopefully you will get the position to be a Well respected member of Team Meadows.
As staff you will have to dedicate yourself to the server, and be well active. But enough of that, just go ahead and check out the applications![/center]

JOIN THE TEAM