By EpicBaconBro
#120027 Hello there! I recently made a Pixelmon Server using the Pixelspark modpack through Tekkit, and would like to invite avid Pixelmon players to join! This is a whitelisted server and thus we would first like to take a small "interview" through skype if at all possible before giving out the ip and whitelisting you. This is just to ensure that our members will be not trolls/griefers and are indeed playing because they want to play pixelmon and minecraft in general. If you are interested please reply to this post or send me a private message on this site.
Hope to be playing with you soon!

By EpicBaconBro
#120061 Well as long as you are an active player who will not grief and is someone who enjoys multiplayer activities then leave your minecraft username and I will whitelist you. Of course if it turns out any players that are whitelisted are griefers, then they will be banned.
By EpicBaconBro
#120148 It is a survival server, playing in peaceful, so no hunger or mobs, and with gamerule keepinventory set to true. This is so we can enjoy the regular minecraft building but not worry so much about gear. Fisher, unfortunately I only just joined the forum so I'm not yet allowed to pm you.
JOIN THE TEAM