By COMBACKZ
#120423 Hello Everybody! My name is COMBACKZ and i am here to show you guys a server that i play on which in my opinion is the best server in the game. :) The staff on the server are TheJPprojects(Owner),Quinnsnow(owner),Lorelai1115(headmod),Charlato(headgymleader),and more. We also have gym leaders for all badges and gyms. We have rock gym leaders,water,electric,grass,poison,psychic,fire,and ground and many more to come.We also have donation ranks and donations for pokemon like shinys,legendarys,shiny legendarys. We also have youtube and twitch ranks.You need 200+ subs to get the youtube rank.We also provide daily events such as parkour, mazes, and trivia. Weekly events may include tournaments, scavenger hunts, safari events and more! Our Owner thejpprojects has a youtube channel How about you check out his videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJPprojects This is a awesome server and i advise you to come and stay! make yourself at home! -COMBACKZ(Helper) ip=pixelmonpark.co.uk website:www.pixelmonpark.enjin.com

JOIN THE TEAM