By Fatal_instinct
#120522 Server status: Closed till Pixelmon version 3.1 is release (Minecraft 1.7.x)

List of mods:

Pixelmon
Minecraft Comes Alive
Custom Npcs
BiblioCraft

Current Staff:
Fatal_Instinct (Owner/Admin)

Map information:
The map will be completely made from scratch. Starting on day one of the server, staff will be building a spawn city starting with the Pixelmon Center. The city will include an Admin Shop to buy & sell various items. There will be a museum for badges and the 3 shrines. A post office will be included in the city so you can send/receive mail from other players. A decent size arena for pixelmon battles with some seating for viewers. Other various smaller buildings for decoration will also be added to make it feel more town/city like.

Server Information:
This server is going to be using a claims system to allow for players to claim their own property. You will achieve claim blocks by activity on the server. The longer you are online, the more claim blocks you can achieve. Maximum claim blocks has not yet been determined, neither has the maximum map size. These will be decided closer to release date.

Minecraft Comes Alive towns will not be disabled. If you find a town with villagers, feel free to marry them, or use relative documents to make them family. Spawn eggs for villagers will also be available in the Admin Shop so you and your friends can start your own town and fill it to the brim with families. (Note: Monarch will be disabled)

BiblioCraft is being added for aesthetic purposes. This will along you make your house feel a little more like home. Other mods may be considered to help make this a wider variety.

Rules:
1) Do not disrespect other players
2) Do not kill villagers
3) Do not spam
4) No poke radar allowed
5) Do not advertise other servers
6) Do not attempt to grief

*Other rules will be added and available for the server launch.
______________________________________________________________________________________

So this is the basic information about the server. I am still open to suggestions on other mods to include. If there is anything you would like to see added or if you would like to apply for a position, please post below.

Applying for Admin?
Name:
In-Game name:
How long have you played Pixelmon?
Do you have experience with Custom Npcs?
Have you been a staff on another server?
Why do you want to be an admin?

Applying for Counselor?
Name:
In-Game name:
How long have you played Pixelmon?
Have you been a staff on another server?
Why do you want to be a counselor?

Applying for Spawn Builder?
In-Game name:
Experience:
Show proof of work (IE: Youtube video prefered, snapshots)

By Fatal_instinct
#120673 Giving a bump, if your interested leave a post! Suggestions? Leave a response!
By minecraftjunky69
#120709 Name: meric cokelekoglu
In-Game name: minecraftjunky69
Experience: im decently experienced with being a admin but im a very good interior decorater
How long have you played Pixelmon? for about a year and a half now
Do you have experience with Custom Npcs? lots I basicly know the ins and outs of the mod
Have you been a staff on another server? one it wasn't extremely popular it got closed down very recintly
Why do you want to be an admin? I think I cold really help out with the server I always have great ideas.

also for the mods you should also add the mods jammys furniture mod, crayfishes furniture mod, the statues mod (allows you to make statues of players so you could show admins and stuff at spawn) and carpenters blocks its the best building mod out there look it up
thank you for your time.
By Fatal_instinct
#122931 Appreciate the reply, we do have a full admin staff but each admin will be choosing their own counselor (works as a moderator). So if you are seen playing on the server and helping out you have a much higher chance to become one. I personally am still looking for my counselor along with 3 other admins of mine. The server did go into a pre-release state, we are just making all players aware that the map is getting reset when 1.7.2 is released. This will not affect pixelmon, inventory, custom npcs bank, or ender chests.
JOIN THE TEAM