By LightAdept
#120563 Heyo Pixelmon fans, If you, like me, have been looking far and wide for a good MODDED Pixelmon server, you've probably been disappointed. Like me, you want pixelmon, but you want more, you want to be able to play other mods when your tired of training your pokemon. Well, Here's a server for you! As of right now this is just an Idea, but based on comments and support i may make it into a real server. For now, here is a list of all Mods i'm thinking of adding:

Mods Included:
AutoUtils
Backpack
Bilbiocraft
Carpenter's Blocks
CustomNPCS
DragonAPI
ElectriCraft
ExpandedRedstone
ExtraUtils
GeoStrata
IguanaTweaks for Tinkers Construct
IndustrialCraft 2
IronChests
Millenaire
MobiusCore
Opis
Pixelmon
PixelUtilities
ReactorCraft
RotaryCraft
Tinkers Construct
Tinkers Mechworks
Utility Chests
Vending
WatkinsBase

Now, this list is incomplete, as more people post i may add more to it. If you're wondering why Things like Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft arent up there, its because i want the mod to still be pixelmon oriented. not Tech oriented. So, im ok with a bit of tech, but too much and i dont want it. Hope you understand. If your interested post here and i might whitelist you. Here's hoping for good feedback! :)

By LightAdept
#120777 Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'm definately adding in PixelUtilities, Though we dont need treecapitator, TC's adds in Lumber Axes, which do the same thing, just only with wood, not wood and leaves together. So Check the main post for the updated list (also made some minor changes to the pack anyways). Also, i have gotten Isi's permission to make it into a technic pack, so It'll be Super easy to install and get playing. All I have to decide on now is how much of the region/towns i want built, and when to open it (and what to call it :P)
By LightAdept
#120863 Ok, So spawn is being built, no idea when i want to release the server to the public, but it'll be at least not until spawn town is finished. Minecraft Comes alive is cool and all, but it clashes with millenaire and my ideas. Sorry. That being said, here IS my idea. Its an adventure/survival server, so we'll have some admin made towns (possibly only 1 at launch) and then the rest will be player made towns that get adopted in (if you are an original resident at the time the town is created, you'll get perks). When the Town gets up to a certain population, you can get something special. Idk what all the teirs are gonna be, but the highest will be the Millenarie village spawned around (or decently near/where you want) your town. Millenaire villages will be disabled by default, so you cant just keep running until you find one....while im at it, i might as well turn off vanilla villages and pixelmon structures. Regular mobs will be enabled (hostile and neutral), and it'll be normal, so stock up on food. Also KeepInventory will be true. Pixelmon wont agro (since we do have hostile mobs), but you wont HAVE to be in battle to catch (like safari games). Also, if you remember KryanRoberts or SteamCrew, He'll be in on this server so we may have custom NPC dungeons like on Steamcrew. I'll also be making custom recipes with custom npcs for various teirs of craftable armor/weapons. There will be both buyable and craftable weapons, some not available to the other, to keep both miners/fighters happy. Now, This was a long post, but it explains most of what im thinking, but im still welcome to suggestions! So if you're still looking for that RIGHT pixelmon modded server, speak your mind here, you may like it! :D
By LightAdept
#121208 Went ahead and added Industrial Craft 2, since its doesnt have Quarries (i remembered its BC that has them), but there might be a few item restrictions. Also, Added Millenaire to the mod list (its been in, i just forgot to add it to the list).
JOIN THE TEAM