By KrylusTheTitan
#121289 We have finished the voting sites so now you can vote and get 10 pokeballs, 5 greatballs, and 1 rare per vote. More voting sites are coming soon, so more chances to get more stuff. So make sure to vote everyday! We will most like have a prize for the top nostaff vote!

We also have a new page! A live map of the world! You can veiw and chat will not on the server itself. So make sure to check that out as well!
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
KrylusTheTitan wrote:We have finished the voting sites so now you can vote and get 10 pokeballs, 5 greatballs, and 1 rare per vote. More voting sites are coming soon, so more chances to get more stuff. So make sure to vote everyday! We will most like have a prize for the top nostaff vote!

We also have a new page! A live map of the world! You can veiw and chat will not on the server itself. So make sure to check that out as well!

Live map sounds pretty cool. I'll have to use that to scout a good area to train in with multiple biomes.
By Prism_Rena
KrylusTheTitan wrote:We have finished the voting sites so now you can vote and get 10 pokeballs, 5 greatballs, and 1 rare per vote. More voting sites are coming soon, so more chances to get more stuff. So make sure to vote everyday! We will most like have a prize for the top nostaff vote!

This new addition to the website has proved very useful while away at school. I was able to stay in contact with everyone one without problems!
By Airth
#121329 lol walked around for an hour and found 2 shinies with good natures, one of them helped me beat the water gym. so epic
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
Airth wrote:lol walked around for an hour and found 2 shinies with good natures, one of them helped me beat the water gym. so epic

HaleyJayne wrote:I don't know how you beat it, I hear the gym leader is amazing and has great pokemon. Can't wait to try it out!

From what I heard, Airth beat the Rock gym's hardest team his first try. He must be a really good judge on what pokemon will lead him to victory!
By Zevira
#121398 Fiished the farm! time to get the the stuff growin <333
JOIN THE TEAM