By OathofWar
KrylusTheTitan wrote:What a great day to been on Luxofwar! I hope everyone has as much fun as we are having!

Its great to see the new map and new builds that are coming out on this map and plenty of pixelmon to be caught with plenty of new adventures to come about.
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
OathofWar wrote:
KrylusTheTitan wrote:What a great day to been on Luxofwar! I hope everyone has as much fun as we are having!

Its great to see the new map and new builds that are coming out on this map and plenty of pixelmon to be caught with plenty of new adventures to come about.

New adventures are so right my friend, with a new take on gyms, and so much unclaimed, untouched landscapes to build a perfect home with an epic view, I'm so pumped!
By Airth
DrummerJoel24 wrote:yeah i can't wait for the new stadium to be finished, going to be so epic!

I seen that being built it is so majestic, cant wait to battle some people in it
By OathofWar
Airth wrote:
DrummerJoel24 wrote:yeah i can't wait for the new stadium to be finished, going to be so epic!

I seen that being built it is so majestic, cant wait to battle some people in it

It does look fantastic, quiet a few new and amazing builds going on from both the owner and the player base.
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
HaleyJayne wrote:I can't wait to train for the gyms, win or not, it's so much fun to challenge! The Rock gym should be easy to beat ;)

Easy to beat. HA! I'll crush you Haley, mark my words! :twisted: Well, granted you face the hardest lv team to face :geek:
JOIN THE TEAM