By Airth
Prism_Rena wrote:Collected so many items from the pokeloot laying area while checking the server out. Can't wait to gather some more and do a drop party soon.

cant to wait to see that, I might throw in a fossil or 2 that I found
By OathofWar
HaleyJayne wrote:
Prism_Rena wrote:Heard there was a "catch 7 eevees of the right nature and get a shiny eevee for free" deal going on. My body is ready for this!

I want it even more! I will catch all the Eevees :P

Its an excellent reward for those who want to come on and put the time and effort into the eevee hunting required for such a reward. Furthermore our Super Pokemon Tournament stadium being designed and built by jaredpp12 is coming along fantastically and we look forward to our community to continue growing as we have plenty of pixelmon to catch, plenty of pixelmon to level up and lots of future events to come, hope you all enjoy and feel free to check us out.
By xXAigaionXx_Mike
OathofWar wrote: ... Furthermore our Super Pokemon Tournament stadium being designed and built by jaredpp12 is coming along fantastically ...

Jared's doing an amazing job on the stadium, it's so much bigger than I could imagine :shock: . Keep up the great work bro!!! :D
By Zevira
#121585 found a shiny slowbro. people shoud come over and check it out <3 traning it right now!
By Airth
DrummerJoel24 wrote:haha thats not as cool as my shiny calm drowzee, "Creep Jr." :D

shiny hypno armies shall arise and fight for the win
JOIN THE TEAM