By KrylusTheTitan
#120741 Welcome New Players!
Come join our livestream! http://www.twitch.tv/ghostdivision69

I want to welcome all the new players that have come and joined our great server. I hope that all of you can find a home on our server. We have worked extremely hard to make this server what we hope is going to be big. We have a great community and amazing staff members. That I can say without a doubt, that no matter will help you in any way that they can.

Our pixelmon server is free to build. Which means you can build anywhere that isn't already
taken by someone else. We also have an economy system that you can earn money by selling pokemon
drops! There are also fierce gym leaders that you can challange in 3 different modes: Easy, Hard, and EV Trained! We are always holding tournaments at all pokemon level ranges, with great prizes like Masterballs and Rare Candies. Not to mention the item drop parties, you never know what you are going to get!

ip: poke.luxofwar.com

So please come join us and have some fun!

By xXAigaionXx_Mike
JavieR wrote:I like the builds. Wish I could build like that one day. I'll stick to my dirt houses for now or finding a random Pokemon Center so I don't have to build. :D

All it takes is some time and practice. I'm sure you will be able to one day in the future. :D
By Airth
#120956 wow thisplacee is so epic, allrready challenging thee first gym, cantt wait to beat them all
JOIN THE TEAM